***Updated*** 3rd hook!!! I did it again ☺☺☺ Another hook

I did it again!!! I made my second hook :cheer I had a nasty fight :( and I needed to let some of the energy out, so isntead of starting to hit the walls or anything similar..... I took my knife and did this.:clap This one was made by a pine branch... Wow , it was so much harder to work with it... To begin with it was just an ugly thing that I didn't even know if it would be good enough... I just had to find out though...:hook

IMG_7175small.jpg

After a lot of effort, I took the black coat off (it was like burnt in a way)... I wanted to keep some of it on but it jsut kept trimming and shedding... Anyway...

This is what happened after a lot..... lot..... of carving...... I like it

:yay It's different from the previous one... Different touch, it is slightly smaller as well. So what do you all think? I finished this one with some beeswax (which I am very lucky to find at the church!!! We use candles from 100% beeswax, so I just got 3 candles and started squeezing them together, rolling em in a ball. They soon got warm enough to be flexible and formed a little ball :c9)

IMG_7166smallwhite.jpg

IMG_7159small.jpg

IMG_7174small.jpg

I know I have posted my other hook before, but I am so excited... and I wanted to share it with all of you :)

Well it seems like I cannot stop :) I made more :) I am guilty as charged . I made more, and I am working on one more :) the first from top, is the newest one. It is an I (5.5 mm) hook. I found the wood while walking my furbaby (and I must say that we had quite a fight on who would get it.... he he he :lol). The last one is from the same UWB (Unidentified Wooden Branch). I would love to know what you think of my collection :)

I think I am addicted to this... same as with hooks, yarn, patterns, handmade paper, fountain pens, calligraphy pens, oil paints, canvases, brushes, books, beads and possible craft materials

:) I will keep the rest of em in my blog :hug:manyheart:hug

IMG_7186small-full;init:.jpg

I am glad you like it :)

Happy stitcher, everything is difficult until you try it ;) I am sure you will have fun trying to make one even if in the end it s not usable :)

Wiz3283 Yup, to begin with, I asked my fiance for one , he put it on his list, but I was too impatient :lol

Maria.... WOW! You have been busy girl! At least when you fight you do something constructive.... last fight We had I started smoking again. You are talented!

That's a beautiful hook! And you can know that you made it yourself. :c9

Makes me want to get my dremel out again seeing your great hook. :yes I know it's not easy making them either. I have made a couple of them. I need to work on making larger grips because I get tendinitis. I can't use the 2 I have made because of it.

Archived