What I found this AM!!!

As most of you know...I have 4 fur babies who I love dearly. I also have 3 litter boxes for those 4 fur babies. I use scoopable litter and scoop it twice a day. I call in "Scoopin de Poopin" time. I usually manage to get "help" from one or two of them during these times. This morning I did the first box. Did the second box. Took the lid off of the third box and thought I would die laughing...in the middle of the box is a ball of yarn from my leftover stash! How funny is that!!! :laughroll

as long as it was carried in by mouth and not excreted....

:rofl:rofl:rofl too funny!

I have a lot of cats, 3 litter pans, two are the littermaid ones. I have my eye on the new one that washes the litter and the nasty stuff goes down the sewer. Too cool!

I have inside cats and outside cats and every so often I am blessed with a drop off. We just get them neutered, try to find homes, etc.

The weirdest thing I ever found in my cat pan was my little Manchester Terrier, Kingfish, when he was a pup. He figured if the cats go there, he should, too! It caused all sorts of problems with my cats, so I had to put a baby gate up so he couldn't access the box. LOL. They are all such funny little creatures.

Great story about the yarn. what a surprise!

Lorry

I got 4 furbabies too and you never know what to excpect in the litter box anything from yarn to cat toys! I even find cat toys in their food dish. Ya gota love em :cat:cat:cat:cat

When I had cats, the weirdest thing I found in the litter box was the pork chop I took out to defrost, needless to say I ordered out that night!

I have a lot of cats, 3 litter pans, two are the littermaid ones. I have my eye on the new one that washes the litter and the nasty stuff goes down the sewer. Too cool!

Lorry

I had my eye on one of those, too, until I found out they cost $300.00!!!!

There's no poop in the world that makes me want to spend $300.00 on it! :rofl

Elle

Elle,

I saw the price, too...but, you only have to replace the granules once a year--and I spend a lot of money on cat litter. So, not buying and lugging in litter, not having to scoop, cat pan always clean and sanitary. I am thinking it might be worth it!

Lorry

I have inside cats and outside cats and every so often I am blessed with a drop off. We just get them neutered, try to find homes, etc.

The weirdest thing I ever found in my cat pan was my little Manchester Terrier, Kingfish, when he was a pup. He figured if the cats go there, he should, too! It caused all sorts of problems with my cats, so I had to put a baby gate up so he couldn't access the box. LOL. They are all such funny little creatures.

Great story about the yarn. what a surprise!

Lorry

OH MY GOSH Lorry, I could pretty much have written your story myself. We now have 6 indoor kittys (2 are kittens and are about to be adopted). We live in the mountains and people drive by and throw their cats out....GRRRR Between that and the local wild cats come over, have their kittens under our house and leave when the kittens are old enough to be weaned. Actually, it is a WIN WIN SITUATION as we insure all of the them are fed/taken care of and they do a darned good job of rodent control around here.

The wierdiest thing I've ever found in our litter box was GULP:eek, my diamond necklace.....my kitty, Gidget, loves to steal anything she can carry and hide it. Some time ago, I took my wedding ring off to clean it, I went to retrieve it and YEPPERS, it was GONE. About 6 months later my hubby found it laying on the floor in the middle of the living room. Where that little imp:devil had been hiding it I don't think we'll ever know...LOL

CHEERS,

CC

PS Lorry, if you get that new litter box, please let us know how it works out.

I keep finding my granddaughters little stuffed Grumpybear care bear.. I pick it out throw it in the washing machine the grandgirl plays with it for awhile then I find it in the box again.. she has lots of toys that size but it is only Grumpy they steal... they also like to steal my crochet scrubbies that I make out of nylon net to use for dishes but only the green ones...

I have 4 kitties too and a large indoor dog that thinks the litter boxes are his personal snack bar. :yuck Had to put a cat door in and keep the door to the walkout basement shut.

That flushable litter box sounds great!

As most of you know...I have 4 fur babies who I love dearly. I also have 3 litter boxes for those 4 fur babies. I use scoopable litter and scoop it twice a day. I call in "Scoopin de Poopin" time. I usually manage to get "help" from one or two of them during these times. This morning I did the first box. Did the second box. Took the lid off of the third box and thought I would die laughing...in the middle of the box is a ball of yarn from my leftover stash! How funny is that!!! :laughroll

When you find a hook in there, call us:lol Maybe we can make some money off Fluffy the wonder cat and her crocheted kitten mittens.:eek

Saturday I got up to find that the ball of #8 pearl cotton :hook I had left on the coffee table the night before, spread through out the living room, dining area and hallway! Then they :cattried to help me as I was cleaning up the mess! You got to love them!

Here's one for you: I have a dog and a cat. One time we were gone for a day trip and were later getting back than planned. The dog needed to go out - and she used the litter box!!! She is part boxer and part bird dog. I would have loved to have seen that!

Debbie

I have 4 kitties too and a large indoor dog that thinks the litter boxes are his personal snack bar. :yuck Had to put a cat door in and keep the door to the walkout basement shut.

That flushable litter box sounds great!

We did that too!(In our laundry room though) We have 2 dogs that love to get into the cat box if we don't keep the door closed. YUCK!

Archived