Doily ... DOILY SWAP SIGN UPS NOW OPEN......

mom4x

Our yearly doily swap sign ups are getting ready to start.. Just wanted to post a reminder to all you threadies to keep an eye out. We had a great time last year and lots of awesome doilies were swapped and friendships formed. Hope to see you all there...:cheer

• 2 weeks later...
This sounds like so much fun. How does it work? I would love to join this one I think. lol.

You fill out the survey, chose the size you would like to make..large or small. Then you get paired with someone in the same size group as you.. Make a doily and mail. Really simple and fun.. Hope you join.

Hi. I will be a first timer. But would like to try. Is there a time limit? ie how long do we have to complete the doily?

katy

8 inches or smaller...

Larger than 8 inches....

SIGNUPS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN... I was wrong on the dates...:thinklol...

March 1st - April 15th is the swap run time....

HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE....:cheer

Okay, maybe I missed this- but where do we sign up? A link? Something? Can someone help me out?

You are in the same boat I am - until you have been a member for 30 days and made 30 posts to threads you remain a Junior Villager and cannot participate in swaps :(. For more info about this check out the board policies threads...

I am looking forward to hitting my 30 days, maybe even in time to get in on this swap... :think

Cheers,

Marika

Marika, sign-ups are until the 29th of February, so unless your Jan join date is the 30th or 31st, you should reach villager status before then.

Atarango--you passed 30 days long ago! You just need to get chatty and post enough to reach 30 posts (you can see the total on the right-hand side of the bar with your name. So, go look around in show-and-tell and tell everyone what nice work they've been doing. You'll be a villager and able to join the swap in no time flat. :-)

Hope to see you both!

Okay, maybe I missed this- but where do we sign up? A link? Something? Can someone help me out?

Go say "hi" to all the new people too. That'll definitely get you up there quickly.

Archived