A.C. Moore Trip

The_Virginia_Hooker

I did a search on store locator using my ZIP code, and there's an A.C. Moore an hour south of here! I jokingly said to DBF "You know, it's not that far...." and he said "Sure, let's go, right after i take care of something for work." I thought was kidding, but he wasn't!! He's going to drive me an hour away just to look (and get) yarn!:hook

Wonderful! I currently am an hour away from Michaels, and it's a very expensive family trip down there. I can't wait till the newest one opens in town. There's a PetSmart coming too, so now we just need a Cracker Barrel, and we can forget Jacksonville, NC and all the traffic!

Oh, it got better. I got some beading things, then hit the yarn section, got 8 of those giant Caron Rainbow Dreams skeins, and a few other cotton yarns (forgot the color name). They had a sale in the mill ends, so that section was just wiped out lol. The saleslady rang it up, said the price (not cheap), and while i was digging for my card, DBF handed her HIS card and told me 'Happy Birthday.':hug:c9 I love him :):manyheart

Eeeeeeeeeeee! Lucky you. What a nice surprise. No wonder he was so nice about going that distance to yarn shop!

• 3 weeks later...

It will be so worth it! I love AC Moore. A friend gave me a gift card for them, which I'm saving for their next Moonlight Madness sale. I find they carry a lot of yarns other places don't.

Archived