I just lost my grandmother and I am asking for help from fellow 'Villar's please?

Aelita

Hi everyone right now I am in okay spirits but earlier in the night I lost my grandmother. She was 75 and she suffered from Altzeimer's for 13 years. I am asking if it's okay can anyone who is willing to please send me 12" squares please? I will join them myself. Seeing as I am goth I would like dark colors like dark red, blue, green or purple and if you have white can it be off white? No black squares b/c I will join them with black yarn. Thank you so much for reading this and I appreciate anyone who is willing to help out. If you want my address feel free to PM me, I will check back often seeing as I am off from work for the next two days.

Hi there I am sorry for your loss. Your message hit a nerve for me. I just lost my grandmother too 1 month ago. I know how I felt, and I am sure it has not sunk in for you just yet.

Although I am from England I would be honoured to send you a square.

I really do feel for you and am sending you a big friendly hug :hug

but what is the reason you want squares for?

and wondering why couldn't you make the squares & then put them together?

just curious.

jaye

I'm making some as well but I hope I'm not being selfish in asking for squares for myself am I:worried?

sorry for your loss.

but what is the reason you want squares for?

and wondering why couldn't you make the squares & then put them together?

just curious.

jaye

I just thought that she wants the squares to make a C'ville friendship afghan to help her with the grief of losing her Grandmother.

I don't think its selfish to ask for the squares

You are in need of comforting and the ville is such a caring place.

I can send some forest green squares,if you haven't moved in the last year,I have the address.

Linda

I don't think its selfish to ask for the squares

You are in need of comforting and the ville is such a caring place.

I can send some forest green squares,if you haven't moved in the last year,I have the address.

Linda

I'm still at the same address and thank you to everyone who has and is helping you have all been great.

Oh Aelita, I'm so sorry. My grandmother is getting on in age, and I have no idea how I will handle it.

I think I have some Goth-y yarn. PM me, and I'll get a square or two out to you.

Archived