365 crochet stiches claendar

I love this calendar!!!! My hubby got this for me for christmas and I couldn't be happier. It is a perpetual calendar so it never goes bad. I learned a few new stiches and have used a few I haven't done in awhile. YOu have got to get this. You wont be sorry. :clap

i saw that on one of the ad up above and thought -ooo i need that! i had never seen one before! should put it on my wish list! i have looked at borders and barnes and noble for crochet calenders and have come up empty!

I found mine at Border's but it was not with the calendars. They had it with the all the crochet,knit etc books. Take a look there instead. :)

Dh got me that calender for Christmas(after telling and showing him where to order it from :lol). I've enjoyed looking at all the different stitches, but as of yet, I haven't tried them out yet--too many wip's going on right now!! I have written down on paper all of the different stitches that I like and will try to create something from them. I'm thinking of starting out with headbands. I have two granddaughters with long hair and it bugs me when I see their hair in their faces!! :lol

• 6 months later...

I have this and absolutely love it. It's the only crochet stitch reference that I have. I use it a lot as a reference or just for inspiration. I've made a few things using stitches out of it, mostly squares for blankets to jazz them up a bit.

The only thing I wish was that the index listed the stitches by type (e.g. shell, cable, sc, dc etc). I was trying to find one particular cable stitch I loved in there and ended up having to go through every page til I came across it.

Other than that it's fantastic and I can't recommend it enough. :hook

Archived