Lily tested for Katchkan

rascalsmom

Once again I was one of the lucky ones, and I got to test Kathy's Lily motif. :clap

I made mine out of golds and yellows, and since I had no brown thread I used black on the tips of the stamens. It reminds me a little of the Stella D'Oro daylilies that I have in my garden outside. The pattern was, as always, well written and easy to follow. It worked up quickly--well, after an initial screwup by me. :blush I was supposed to sc in the chains, and instead, I slip stitched in them...then couldn't figure out why I couldn't get the hook into the stitch on the next round! :lol I ended up tossing my first effort after the first couple of rounds, and doing it the RIGHT way! Talk about "operator error"!! What can I say, I was distracted....trying to watch TV and crochet at the same time again.

Without further ado, here is my lovely lily.

lily.jpg

lily2.jpg

Thanks, Kathy, for yet ANOTHER amazing design!

Thank you so very much for testing this for me. It looks fabulous in the yellows. Glad the operator error only slowed you down a little. Great job. :yay

Yeah, I felt pretty foolish when I realized what I had done. It was one of those "DUH" moments that seem to happen to me occasionally. :blush

Congratulations!!:clap Your lily looks so real!! :yesI can't wait 'till spring!! so that I can see the lilies around here. Right now is freezing in Central Illinois!!:wbrr You did a great job testing this pattern!! :hook

Archived