**Prairie Star PantyWaist Club **

JulieKay

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karen- that's my goal in life for this year, to pull as many of you into the Black Hole ( as Tab calls it ) ,as I can .....

It's really not so bad - once you do so many group projects like this, crocheting alone isn't fun anymore .

:lol :lol :rofl :rofl I lost count of how many you suckered me into last year - maybe I should keep count this year??

NOPE...not giving in...i will stay strong....I think she does this just so she can reel us in then she can get away with her dirty deeds :grumpy HOOK,LINE,SINKER!!

Hang tough and don't let her get to you!!! :tryme

I always say HOOK, LINE & SINK HER... :rofl

:lol :lol :rofl :rofl I lost count of how many you suckered me into last year - maybe I should keep count this year??

You do mean sucked into.........the BLACKHOLE!!!!!!!!

Okay, i'm going to share now. :blush I didn't have a digital then so all I had was a webcam. :lol Here are my 2 PS's. One was a gift & one was donated last year for Jaden pre-school to raffle 100 percent profit so they could have a special end of the year trip. They made almost $300. :cheer

th_125948.jpg

th_140100.jpg

I hate admitting this but I would love to make one for our house. Our fundage isn't here right now to make one though so i'm still not in this CAL so no comments from a certain person no names mentioned KRYSTAL. :P:lol But I am feeling a bit better so I will get my butt in gear on my groovy ghan which shouldn't take me long when I get going.

I have faith in you Julie with this ghan. It really is simple if you stick with it. Once you do one they are addictive & simple. You could do it in your sleep. Just stick with it. :cheer

I started one of these a couple of years ago. If I can find it in my yarn closet I might just join you. I've got to finish one afghan first. Should be done in about a week. I'll keep checking back and I'll post a pic of what I have as soon as I dig it out.

I so want to make this ghan... it has been nagging me for ages now.

I just joined the stashbusting game so I would have to work from yarn I already have... hmmmn I so want to make this.

Ok, at this point I am saying I am in. :eek

Archived