2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I bought 13 skeins this week, I have finished one of those skeins, so I have a -24 WTD :( I have been working with left over balls all day and still do not have any of them finished :( :( Maybe tomorrow I can do it I can do it:crocheting

Purchased additional yarn to finish a project also busted two skeins

Need to add another 10 points in the red so I am ending up with a

-70 for the week :yarn :yarn :yarn :yarn :yarn

This week -20...

this year -110

This does reflect the yarn I bought last week and didn't get listed. I was good for not buying this week but didn't finish a skein or a ball either. :sigh

This is just a note to add that the above score is the last for me; I wanted to let you know so the scorekeepers think I'm slacking on posting my scores. This has been a lot of fun! Thanks so much to the scorekeepers who volunteer their time and efforts to keep this going.

If they aren't posted Big, I've probably missed them, but these are the scores, according to Beth for this week:

Krystal16 +27 Gold Medal!!!:cheer

yarncat +18 Silver Medal!:clap

Tie for Bronze Medal...

econ-nerd and jeannie 1205 +16:yay

+14 dragonpuck

+13 itzhunic

+7 Legalwoman17

+6 hseger

+3 appy lover

+2 Marzee

+2 Ellie13

+2 Schmetterling

0 lpgeorge123

-19 JennyBunny

-20 darski *** I apologize if I read your number incorrectly. The - was not colored red, so it may be a dash, not a negative, in which case, darski would be the silver medal winner.

-24 canostrrasures

-30 basjordan

-70 KellyA - SHOOT THE MOON!!!:devil:yarn:yarn:yarn:yarn:manyheart

Hi Everyone.

I am going on vacation next week, and won't be available to do the score tallying on Saturday night/Sunday morning. Would one of you lovely people take over? It isn't difficult -- obviously -- I've been doing it!

Thanks,:ty

Who said honesty doesn't pay....now to win a postive award!!

I will bust through these skeins :yes after all I can't get into my closet with the pile of bags in front it :devil

If you are still looking for a score keeper I can help you with it....:hug

Enjoy your vacation :D

sorry to see you go Schmetterling!! :ohdear

:cheerCongrats Kelly A!!!:cheer I'm afraid if I ever won the shoot the moon award the locks on my house would be changed, with me on the outside of the door! :eek

:cheerCongrats Kelly A!!!:cheer I'm afraid if I ever won the shoot the moon award the locks on my house would be changed, with me on the outside of the door! :eek

Would the yarn and hooks be with you?? :lol

Somedays Dear sweet lovable hubby says that but I believe there is a window I could use to get in :lol

Would the yarn and hooks be with you?? :lol

:rofl:rofl HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES THEY WOULD ACTUALLY AS I ALWAYS HAVE YARN AND HOOKS IN MY PURSE! HONESTLY! :yes

I ALWAYS HAVE YARN AND HOOKS IN MY PURSE! HONESTLY! :yes

This is a very good policy, and all crocheters should implement it. :yes If we ever got stranded, we could be like McGyver and spin our own yarn out of locally occuring fibers like grasses and barks and such, then we would be calm and zen-like. It just might help us to survive!

Who said honesty doesn't pay....now to win a postive award!!

I will bust through these skeins :yes after all I can't get into my closet with the pile of bags in front it :devil

If you are still looking for a score keeper I can help you with it....:hug

Enjoy your vacation :D

Hi KellyA

Thanks for your offer to do the scores next week. :hug And if you enjoy it, you can do it as long as you like!:devil

Congrats on Shoot the Moon. :yayIt is easier to win a positive award when you've got a nice pile of new skeins to play with.:hook

Archived