2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

I took Hilly shopping today and we had to go by Hobby Lobby. I wasn't planning on going there, but when we were very close to it, she asked me how much yarn I was going to buy today and what colors :lol. I couldn't shock her too much by saying I wasn't going, so I just had to go. I found some Sugar 'N Cream on clearance, so I bought 2 skeins.

That puts me at -6. And I was doing so good this week busting through some stash.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...moving right along +4 for this week. I used up 2 more skeins of cream for the catghan.

Im hoping to use up as much as I can before my trip with the NY crew to Smiley's on may 18.:eek

WTD +4 YTD +9

Well, I did some crocheting this week, be never really got ahead. I had to purchase some wool for 2 purses I have orders for. Since I found part of what I needed on sale I went ahead and bought it. So Sadly so far this week I am stuck at -4. Hopefully I can get through a lot more.

Have completed a few things

RR used 3 each of red and white = 12

Mat used 3 each of red and black = 12

Small items used up 2 partial balls black and brown =2

Total = 26

Recived 2 balls from my mum, 1 black eyelash yarn, 1 purple sparkely yarn -4

22 so far this week

I haven't made it to HL this week, so I am still in the plus side for scoring, so far. Unless I get a sudden urge to get there, I don't think I will get a negative number.

:manyheart

was trying out the flat braid method of joining squares and liked it so started a baby ghan using that method, might get through one or two skeins before this week is done.

I think maybe I am suffering from Cognitive Dissonance :eek as I don't seem to be able to grasp the intent of this stashbusting thingy :think

Went to Walmart and now I am further in the hole so I might just need to be taken to the woodshed for this one. Minus 20 today :sigh

While riding in the car to dinner last night I made 3 coffee cup cozy wrap thingies (what are those called anyway?) In the process I gained 1 point for working a skein down to a ball yeah? I wonder if I can get to positives this week only 3 points to go...

Darski...if you have it, I have it worse. See YTD score for proof.

I finished up the hot pink on the rr. Just making a nice black border on it and it will be finished. It's for the fair, in August. I can't work on afghans in the summer, because they are too hot. Have to just get them done before the hot weather.

I have two skeins I'll probably finish up tonight making hats.

My fingers are aching.

Hi Everyone and Happy Mother's Day!

I have to post early because it's a busy day around here.

Used up half a skein for the border on the hot pink RR. It turned out so nice. Just have to weave in the ends and it's ready for the fair.

Didn't get to the hats last night. Played "UPWORDS" with my son instead and he beat the pants off of me. 200 to 140. It's my favorite game.

I have to take my car in, and work around here. Tomorrow, it's off to the ballpark on the Northside of Chicago, probably in the rain.

WTD=+7. YTD=+68

Kind of a low score, but at least it's a positive one.

+1 for using up half a skein finishing my cami last night........well almost finishing. Just have to sew the straps on and then ta da! My first wearable will be complete.

I might as well post my score. It's going to be a busy day and if I get to do any crochet it won't use up enough yarn to get a point from it :D

WTD +3

I was so good today. I went to Hancock's and didn't buy any yarn! I checked out that Cupcake yarn, and it's such a little skein, that it would cost a fortune to do any size project, except a baby hat. Kind of disappointed. Had wanted to purchase a big load of it for my treat, but no way.

Who has seen this yarn?

Maybe I'll get a chance and work on another project later.

Happy Mother's Day, everyone!

This week -20

this year -74

for some reason, I cannot access the "sizes" edit function. I am having a technopeasant day to end all days today :sigh

While riding in the car to dinner last night I made 3 coffee cup cozy wrap thingies (what are those called anyway?) In the process I gained 1 point for working a skein down to a ball yeah? I wonder if I can get to positives this week only 3 points to go...

Darski...if you have it, I have it worse. See YTD score for proof.

Oh no!!! :eek:eek:eek

it's contagious

:rofl

Archived