Annie's Attic Free Pattern: New Location on the Page

hooked2

Hello My Fellow 'Villers:

As a "head's up" (someone asked in another thread), Annie's Attic has moved the FPOTD to a spot way down the page on the right! Scroll down - almost to the bottom - of the page and you'll see it.

Who knows why companies fix things that aren't broken (:eek)! At least I didn't think that it was broken (:think)....

i saw it yesterday the change, but thought they didn't have a pattern of the day.

i scrolled down the page but didn't move it over. thanks for the info on the change.

why did they change it? it was fine the way it was.

jaye

They also put it at the top in Free Patterns it is in the green background

Ditto that. It's now also at the top in the green links bar.

Did you find the motif chart for the baby blanket? I couldn't find it.

Nope, can't find it. Maybe they'll add it as a corrections like they did the checkerboard pattern.

Nope, can't find it. Maybe they'll add it as a corrections like they did the checkerboard pattern.

Thanks for checking that for me, Empress Busy Bee....I thought that I was having another senior moment. :blush

Hmm..I have the FPOTD bookmarked and I didn't have any trouble when I clicked on it today...takes me right to the pattern.

Yes, but if you usually just go to the AA homepage, you will need to scroll down to find the pattern. Perhaps AA management decided to use that more "valuable" middle-of-the-page real estate for things that AA sells. Who knows.... :think

I liked it the other way too. But change happens.... :crocheting

Did you find the motif chart for the baby blanket? I couldn't find it. :(

On 12/29, I sent an e-mail to the Annie's Attic Webmaster telling them that the Assembly Diagram was missing. Today I received a PDF containing the motif chart and Assembly Diagram.

The e-mail did not say anything about Annie's Attic providing a correction to the FPOTD on their site.

On 12/29, I sent an e-mail to the Annie's Attic Webmaster telling them that the Assembly Diagram was missing. Today I received a PDF containing the motif chart and Assembly Diagram.

The e-mail did not say anything about Annie's Attic providing a correction to the FPOTD on their site.

Thanks, Ann. I will email them, too.

Archived