365 Crochet Stitches a Year Calendar?

Julia from NorCal

Does anyone have the 365 Crochet Stitches a Year Perpetual Calendar and if so how is it?

I thought this might be a good reference for me since I've been fiddling with so many different stitches for gifts.

I did a scarf with SC, DC, SC, DC, etc. and loved the look from such a simple stitch. Wondered what else was possible. I'm not a fan of really open work with lots of chains and openings and this might have enough of what I like.

There is a Stitch Bible out there but how does this compare?

365 is a lot of stitches!

I have it!!!! :hook

I love it!!!! :heart

I got it from Amazon.com and it was a very good price. It is so awesome that I just can't describe it!!!! One thing that I really love is it gives you the stitch combination so you can make something with the stitch in the size that you want. So, you will know how many chains to make etc. It stands up with the stitch of the day right there with the date. I have it on my computer desk and see a new stitch everyday!!! :manyheart You really need this!!!!

Thanks to everybody for your input. I've ordered it and it's coming with the SNB Happy Hooker book too! :clapI can't wait to get started. I'm thinking of breaking into my stash of leftovers and making a scrap ghan using different stiches for the pieces. This is so exciting! Can't wait for the delivery and just want to crochet everything and then some! :woo

I also got it from Amazon. I was just looking through it last night... it's amazing. Great pictures, great, easy to follow written directions.

I think this will be the new 'Crochet Bible'.

Joan

Thanks to everybody for your input. I've ordered it and it's coming with the SNB Happy Hooker book too! :clapI can't wait to get started. I'm thinking of breaking into my stash of leftovers and making a scrap ghan using different stiches for the pieces. This is so exciting! Can't wait for the delivery and just want to crochet everything and then some! :woo

I was thinking it would be good to make sampler squares to learn the stitch and make them the same size to put together later for a ghan! You are right, it would be fabulous!!!!! :manyheart

My birthday square is Crossovers!

....is shells and clusters!

My friends got me this for Christmas, after agonizing in the yarn section for a really long time, apparently LOL. They know I'm a yarn-a-holic, and couldn't remember what books I said I really wanted. They did well, I really love it!

I am so excited. My books came today. This is a super stitch guide. I was so excited to see all the different pages then realized that this 1" thick calendar is 2 sided. So many pretty things to try out. There are 365 stiches and they are sooo cool! The color photos are really beautiful and it looks like the stitches get harder or at least more complicated as the year goes on. I'm so glad that I ordered it and so glad that I have a new toy!

The SNB Happy Hooker book is pretty neat too. Good purchase.

I really feel like I got my money's worth with these (used Amazon gift cards). These will keep me occupied for some time!

Now I just need to figure out how the spend the other gift card I have! :yay:yay:yay

Bugger! my JoAnns doesn't have it, and evidently, neither does Hobby Lobby (I have a gift card for there...that would have been perfect!) oh well. Guess I keep looking around.

Wonder what my birthday stitch will be?

Archived