Charity Blitz 2008--a group effort to support a different charity each month

Crochetville LLC

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They don't need to be lined. Thanks so much for the gowns you've already made!

That's so good to know! I've been worried about the same thing too, lol! I've got one done (the 1st I've ever made) and it looks so pretty, I didn't want to ruin it!

I have a question about squares....do they have to be baby weight yarn or could I do some in CSS? Thanks! :hug

That's so good to know! I've been worried about the same thing too, lol! I've got one done (the 1st I've ever made) and it looks so pretty, I didn't want to ruin it!

I have a question about squares....do they have to be baby weight yarn or could I do some in CSS? Thanks! :hug

CSS is great!

Thank you so much!! :manyheart

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday! :cheer

If you have not done so already, please send me your July totals. I would like to get everything tallied up, will post and send off to Amy and Donna.

Thanks to all who participated! :hug

I'm SO glad they got there safely, Christina!!

I use this pattern for my preemie hats:

http://home.att.net/~susanBinKC/patterns.html?premcap.html

It includes a really nice chart to help you make different sizes of hats, and I like the ribbing that makes the hat extra-stretchy. I also use the same pattern to make newborn hats (I just make the starting chain a little bigger, and make the piece longer) and even up to adult hats (I had to make a hat to fit my dad's 21" head!!). They are really easy!

Cluless your squares came today! Such lovely colors! Now I'll start getting them all laid out to join into lapghans!

Thank you ladies for all the lovely squares! I know the recipients will love the lapghans made with them. :hug

As far as I know so far September contributors are

NNT

Grannytime

for a total of 33 + Unknown items.

Please remember to pm me with your totals when you are ready to ship.

Grannytime sent 30 items total. I was PMed that there are a few more boxes on the way.

Archived