What projects are you working on?

Good morning everyone.:lurk As a lurker, I have been reading alot of the post and want to expand my talents from bed dolls to other items. I would like to see what everyone is working on so that I can start a list of projects.

I finished my holiday dolls, Mr and Mrs Claus and Christmas Angel.

I also finished 2 scarfs and one hat for my children. I had a request for a face scarf with buttons from DH.

My wip includes a 12'' square aghan (15% done) 2 Easter bunnys with clothes (45% done) and I found a bed doll that I bought the yarn for.

I guess I need to take some pictures of everything and post them.( unsure about posting pics).

Have a great day:hook

Tammy in Ohio

I'm currently working on a Seraphina shawl in dark purple Homespun as a Christmas present for my aunt;

A baby blanket for the Football Challenge CAL;

A reader's wrap in purple wool;

A Tiramisu baby blanket that I keep at work; and

A pair of black wool fingerless gloves to match my black long wool coat.

Wow, I didn't realize the UFOs were multiplying! :eek

I have a few things on deck like a hooded scarf to go with the above-mentioned coat, a flannelghan blanket for me and some socks that I've had the yarn in my stash for a while now. I guess I better get busy!

Anna :hook

mine are in my siggy. lol

but actually have work on them are a bears blanket for dh and a scarf for my friend. everything else is kinda in the planning stages

Well, I'm knitting another Knit Your Bit scarf -- it's my take-along project that I can do anywhere. I'm also crocheting a baby blanket for a co-worker to give her grandchild. Unfortunately, it's a kit and I'm running out of yarn! Ahhh! I'm not sure if I should risk having dye lot issues and order more, or just shorten the blanket a bit.

mine are listed in my signature. I'm just about done with all my Christmas gifts....very early this year, go me!!!! But I am also planning on making some baskets filled with Recipe Jars of cookie mixes and adding some crocheted dish cloths for my mom and mother in law.

Good luck!!

Well, I am working on.....I can't say!!!!! TEASE LOL!!! Because I am actualy working on holiday RAOK's......so nope, I aint tellin...sorry....

but I got ALOT of wanna be WIP's after the holdiays for me, cause I will be back to work and able to buy yarn again...woo hooooo

Right now I am working on a round ripple in RHSS Gemstone and Black. Very pretty so far. Looks almost like stained glass. The size is -- whenever I run out of the Gemstone. LOL

I am also working on some dishcloths, no certain number of them, just whatever I feel like.

I am currently working on a RR in assorted colors, an Elvis afghan in blue and black for the ME CAL. I just finished 2 care bear afghans, and 2 care bear dolls. I will soon be stating a spongebob afghan for my son and a RR in spidey colors for him also.

I’m working on a cat afghan for my friend Barbara. She has 4 cats and the pattern I found in a book had 6. So I redesigned it and added color to the cat silhouettes. The dimensions will be different than the original, but Im hoping that it will be a loved addition to the [cat’s] home.

Im also working on a large blanket that calls for only 63 squares. Unfortunately, each of the 7 (I think) rounds is a different color, so I weave in as I go.

In the planning stage are 2 afghans, one that is red and black and white in a diamond strip panel. And – finally – is the Cathedral rose afghan – which I expect to be a WIP for a year or more.

I get my patterns from a wide variety of places. I get books and patterns from ebay and from stores. I also have inherited a bunch of loose sheets from friends who no longer work with yarn. Mostly, I pick my way through ebay. When I see something I like, I manage to get it. Of course now Im stuffing patterns and yarn into places where my husband wont worry that he is being over-run by my projects.

The good ole' flannelghan! I bought the yarn for DD's afghan a year ago and we never settled on a patern so just to get it done and the yarn out of my stash I decided to do the Lumberjack Flannelghan. Its comming together quickly and I'll have room for more yarn!

May I ask where do you find the patterns for all of your wips?

Tammy

the scarf pattern i got from someone on here. ( in my blog is a link to the tutorial)

the blanket i am making is from an old hand me down book from my mom. she made a bunch of blankets for christmas one year and I decided to try my hand at it.

and the two that will be coming are from patterns I found online.

Crochet Pattern Central is a great place to start for patterns. as well as Lion Brand and the other yarn sites.

The good ole' flannelghan! I bought the yarn for DD's afghan a year ago and we never settled on a patern so just to get it done and the yarn out of my stash I decided to do the Lumberjack Flannelghan. Its comming together quickly and I'll have room for more yarn!

Lumberjack Flannelghan? can you direct me to what this is/the pattern?

I'm half done with a sweater for a very close friend (had to redesign the sleeves), have a sweater planned for myself, a couple of blankets to stash away for gifts, baby blankets to give as needed next year, a small stocking for a lovely trio of cats, socks for hubby and kids... and that's just my crocheting projects...

Edit: I've got a jewelry item that I'm crocheting, beaded chains, for a gift exchange on my Cure forum.

Right now I am working on a baby bunting for a new one in the family due in Dec. ea4e.jpg?grAK1THByQ6C.PwA

and I am also working on fleeceghans for all my family members for Christmas. I have 1 & 1/2 done and about 10 left to make.

Sigh!

Jules

I decided last minute to make my friend an aghan for her family for Christmas:eek. I decided to do it easy (glad since I ended up sicker and can still work on it a little). It's in my blog.

Also thought of a Christmas Tree idea using one of my old diet coke bottles under it (need to think more on that one). So I did start on that.

The afghan is my main focus so mostly working on that right now. I have another afghan WIP but that's for me and on hold. And some other to do projects.

Debbi

PS: Jenny :Lumberjack Flannelghan CAL / finished ghans in Post 1 I remember that because it looks like a great afghan and on my to do list.

What am I actually working on, not just dreaming about? Well...

-A 3-strand monster of a blanket for my DH. Made up the pattern.

-A Stained glass afghan that looks somewhat like the Cathedral Rose pattern. I got the pattern from Crochet Today magazine.

I also have started but not currently working on

-afghan that looks like the Around the World Quilt

-63 squares afghan (neverending)

-diagonal box stitch blanket

-prairie star afghan

Right beside my computer right now is the pattern from Project Linus for the Sideways Shell Baby Afghan...looks interesting:lol

Archived