Hello from Singapore

dur30cat

I love to knit and crochet. I first began with crochet when I was about 10, with granny teaching me the basic skills. Then there was a lapse until 18 when I took up knitting.

But in the last few years, I've discovered great crochet patterns - yes, crochet can be worn! So I am getting back to crochet and alternating it with my other passion.

Would love to be in a great company of people who *get* our crafts. I have a blog at http://vintagefusionhandcrafts.blogspot.com.

Hope to hear from everyone!

Emy

Bonjour Emy! Welcome to Crochetville from Belgium! You will love it here - we are all pretty much addicted to crocheting & yarn *gazing fondly at the Lang Opal Color* :lol Great blog btw!

Hi Emy!

I'm sure you'll love it here. It's nice to know that someone from a neigbouring country has joined. I'm from the Philippines. I love the look of knitting but i'm having a hard time on it and still wonder how to use those needles. I do crochet and cross - stitch.

Fe

Thanks everybody for such a warm welcome.

And Fe, it's great to know another Asian crocheter too :)

Any time you drop by Singapore, let's meet up!

Em

Hey, that is so nice Emy! How i wish it would be so easy for me to get there. I wish i could get a job there too. Either way if you can visit the Philippines...let's crochet together.:D

FE

Welcome to crochetville from Melbourne Australia. We are all pretty much addicted to this site. My problem now is that I spend more time here than doing my crochet lol

Archived