I'm getting a Jimbo Hook

Do you have a Jimbo Hook?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a Jimbo Hook?

• Yes I do, and LOVE it!
    • Waiting to win one on his blog.
    • No, Don't have one.
    • Other (please state in comments)

What is he doing different to make it "custom"? Just curious.

He will make any hook you want. The size, shape and length all of that is up to you. For his auctions, it's just what he makes and you choose from that. With his custom hooks, he'll make whatever you want.

I SOOO want one of his hooks! I just can't afford to buy one right now. They are so beautiful.

Congratulations with your new hook! I'm jealous!!!

You should email him anyways. He doesn't ask for very much. Just a donation. And it takes a little while to figure out what you want.

I have two Jimbo hooks...the first one I won one of his auctions...probably one of the highest bids to date...but for me, totally worth it...and the 2nd one was a gift from a person I was a secret pal to. Someone once described crocheting with a Jimbo hook as, "crocheting through air..." and I have to agree...very, very nice.

Jimbo is such a wonderful person...

:yay:clap:jumpyay:woo

So I've been emailing Jimbo, and we've been working on a custom hook for me. Well the wait is ALMOST OVER! :cheer My hook should be in the mail Tuesday and home in my hand by the end of the week!

I'm SOOOO excited!

congrats....He is a saint to work with and he can make a person laugh with each e-mail.

Thanks for clearing up the "custom" hook question. I didn't really know that he did that. I mean, I know he has talked about it in his blogs but I didn't know that if you just asked him to do it, he would. I absolutely love my Jimbo hooks and it's all that I use now. My hubby teases me that I won't allow anyone to touch one unless they wash their hands! I'm not quite that bad....YET! :laughroll

Jim is a great friend and a wonderful hook crafty guy, and a member of the 'ville. If you will send him a pic of your gripstyle and give him an idea of what your wanting, he will create the most beautiful hook you will ever hold. I have several of his hooks. He's also made a handle for my fav steel hook, too. Jims blog is:

www.jimbosfrontporch.blogspot.com yall check it out. You won't be disappointed.

You should email him anyways. He doesn't ask for very much. Just a donation. And it takes a little while to figure out what you want.

I was telling my husband about them. He said I should go ahead and order one! :cheer:clap:c9:woo:jumpyay :hookHow exciting!!!! I told him how much some people have paid for them, and he said I should do it. :yay I can't believe it! Maybe a Christmas gift to myself.

Archived