Scarecrow Girl

Cinlee

Hi!

I made a Broom Doll! Im so excited about it. I just finished it tonight!:yes

I plan on giving it as a gift for someone as a Christmas Gift...but I dooon't knooow my husband is kind of liking this item! heh heh

Hope you like it too

Cinlee

(I got the pattern from Annies Attic, its called Mini Broom Dolls & Magnets by Michelle Wilcox)

KagomeDollB.jpg?t=1194333513

:clap I like it, too! It's so cute. I need to stop coming to Crochetville. I want to go on eBay now and find all these patterns! :lol This could get expensive.... :hook Anyway, great job, and I think you should keep it, too. :yes

Tina

Hi!

I made a Broom Doll! Im so excited about it. I just finished it tonight!:yes

I plan on giving it as a gift for someone as a Christmas Gift...but I dooon't knooow my husband is kind of liking this item! heh heh

Hope you like it too

Cinlee

(I got the pattern from Annies Attic, its called Mini Broom Dolls & Magnets by Michelle Wilcox)

KagomeDollB.jpg?t=1194333513

I love that pattern. Watch out for the Dh, mine takes what I make in the computer room to take pictures. I never see it again.

I like the colors you used better than the one in the book. Have you see the mini ones?

My Dh wants the 4th of July one now.

Great job.:hook

OHhh Thankyou everyone for the great replies! I got so happy when I read them! :yay Feels great huh? Thankyou my wonderful crochet buddies!

Cinlee :hug

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived