Please Stop Posting!!!!

I would like to request that everyone take a break from posting FO's and original patterns for a short while, say 2 weeks. I really need to get caught up on my housework and maybe spend some time with my children. And if you could even give me 3 weeks that would be even better. Then I could finish my WIPs before you start making me drool over your great projects that I know I will want to add to my to-do list!! Thank you so much to all of you that are able to grant me this one little favor. :wink

Sincerely,

Jody

YaYa Yarnhood

:rofl Jodi, I know exactly how you feel. If I don't check this board at least a dozen times during the day, I feel so out of touch. :rofl

I would like to request that everyone take a break from posting FO's and original patterns for a short while, say 2 weeks. I really need to get caught up on my housework and maybe spend some time with my children. And if you could even give me 3 weeks that would be even better. Then I could finish my WIPs before you start making me drool over your great projects that I know I will want to add to my to-do list!! Thank you so much to all of you that are able to grant me this one little favor. :wink

Sincerely,

Jody

YaYa Yarnhood

Right there with ya!! :heehee

No kidding! *to original post*

All you talented ladies need to get a life and stop making such beautiful projects and tempting us *coughmommachellecough* with your unique patterns and just lay low for a while!

Nah! I would die if this board didn't exsist....but I would get more things done around the house!

maybe there is some herbal supplement y'all can purchase that will stop your creative juices from flowing for awhile.
hahaha.. i dont know of one.. but i do know a few that would help you with your energy level and then you could keep up ! LOL you might not sleep for several days.. but hey .. you would get stuff done..

I think I USED to have some children around here somewhere..... I saw them a few weeks ago. Oh there's one! Wow, he's dirty! And his pants are too small! I better crochet him a pair. Yes, that's just what he needs! :compute :lurk :knit

Count me in. If I don't buy yarn in May, or don't read any new posts, what if that breaks my addiction???? Then I'd have all these wim's and nothing to do with them! I'll quit next year okay?:heehee

Amy

Count me in. If I don't buy yarn in May, or don't read any new posts, what if that breaks my addiction???? Then I'd have all these wim's and nothing to do with them! I'll quit next year okay?:heehee

Amy

Now NO ONE said we couldn't read the posts here!!!! Seriously, now! We need this little Village! We need each other, we need moral support if we are to get thru the month of May. If we can't come here to get that support I'm going to have to take my pledge back! I need my Crochetville! I can't go cold turkey on yarn & Crochetville....that's just too much in one month. One or the other, that's all I'm willing to give up. And since I have more than enough yarn, I'm will to give up buying it for May but I WILL NOT give up Crochetville, not for a month or a week.

Wait a minute. I am a little comfused here.:think I thought you only gave up things for a few weeks before Easter. Did I miss something and they changed it to May?:shrug

I have been looking forward to going to my favorite store,(where I don't go much) and get some thread and yarn. I can't give that up or even reading or posting. I will go up a wall:loco . I need the yarn and the humor that goes with this board.

Wait a minute this is a joke right?:sofunny :sofunny Whew! Got scared there for a minute. Must keep the dh away from this thread.:rofl :rofl :rofl

ummmm Mary Jo apparently there are people here that are under the impression they have enough yarn to last a month .. so they are not going to buy new ...

i have to laugh at this ! you can never have enough.. hell i have 300 pounds and still acquire more! I am jsut waiting to see how long it take one of them the snap.. that will be fun to watch.. LOL

If anyone actually gives up reading and posting at Crochetville (which isn't really the point of this thread and I think we all know that), I'll track you down and make you buy yarn. :devil And I'm just mean enough to do it, too. Watch and see. And, I may not let you keep the yarn, I might keep it for myself (especially if you have a real live LYS in your area because I don't have one and I'd love to get some of those goodies!) So if you value you your bank account and credit card spending limits, keep posting and reading. I'm still going to beg for mercy though, because gosh you guys are productive and I can't keep up! :lol How's that for confused? :heehee

hahaha.. i dont know of one.. but i do know a few that would help you with your energy level and then you could keep up ! LOL you might not sleep for several days.. but hey .. you would get stuff done..

Oh please, share this info! RIght now as I sit here this morning I look just like your furry monster with the coffee cup in hand!!!

No I would agree that giving up buying yarn for a whole entire month is just ridiculous! I mean come on, have you seen some of the new stuff out there? And so maybe I can't twist your arms to get you to stop posting. But there has to be some way to get ahead on my projects and housework! I know I want to add some additional requests to my Wishing Well "Wish List"...

:mdust A Housekeeper

:mdust A personal Chef

:mdust Landscaping for my yard

:mdust And a crochet "pinch-hitter" (Is there such a thing?)

Ok, now that's not too much to hope for is it?

The problem with you guys is that you just don't know how to cheat gracefully. If you were into recycling, you'd have the problem solved. I have a stack of sweaters waiting to be frogged. New yarn--no buying. :devil

Remember, I'm the one who took the pledge with my fingers crossed behind my back. :lol

Archived