Join Us for the "ME" CAL!

judianne

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JUDY, try and keep these ladies in line while I'm gone. I'll call you for a full report, lol.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year if I don't see you before 2008, my friends.

Kathy have fun in NC and and safe return to all your buddies here at the 'Ville :manyheart:hug

JUDY, try and keep these ladies in line while I'm gone. I'll call you for a full report, lol.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year if I don't see you before 2008, my friends.

Have fun and may all your dreams become realities!!!

Hi, everyone. I actually took a break from Christmas presents and added about 6 rounds to my 3SURR. It is big enough now to qualify as a lapghan. And it's wonderfully warm.:)

:wreathSafe trips to all who are traveling for the holidays. :gift Low stress for all who are staying at home. :2snowman

Good morning, ladies:hug

I know we're all busy...as I am:blush...scrambling to finish last minute things or having family parties, etc.

Just keep those brain cells mulling over future ME projects. I have a small one in mind for myself, after a filet shawl and small scarf are finished!

Morning, everyone. It's chilly here today. Got into the 20s last night. What a change from the shirt sleeve weather of last week. Hope everyone has a great holiday! I'm busily trying to get two quiltghans done for Christmas. Have a great day. :manyheart

I keep checking in but havn't had my shrug out in a while.. right now I'm making purses for my little neices and scarves for my nephews... so far I have a santa purse (looks like the one in Annie's Attic), I made up an Elf purse, and I made one that is a graph of Rudolph with a background of green... scarves so far I have one in shades of blue striped and one in shades of green stripes... I have 3 more scarves and 5 purses... then I have to figure something for two 15 yr old girls... well better get busy the party is Saturday...

me will wait til after Christmas...

I didn't do it today, but I pull out my ME wave ghan most days and do at least a little on it. I REALLY want to make a bag for myself next...or two...or three...:lol

Good morning, I check in here frequently but I haven't figured out how to be happy with the sleeves on my cardigan, so I have no progress to report.

I have gone back to work on my snowflake afghan though and that's also a project for me. I need to finish sewing the motifs together and then border it.

Cindy, I love that snowflake afghan pattern....looking forward to seeing your picture when it's done!

...and in case I haven't mentioned it before: I hate making wearables. I even stopped making a BICO! Now THAT'S sad:lol

You're a better woman than me, Cindy, for even getting this far:yay

Hi Judy...I'm trying to decide which projects go with me to NC, since I still have to leave room for SarahJane and some clothes in the van. I still have yarn down there and crochet books, too; I think. Oh, I have a message for you, Judy. Hi from Poland!

I started a scarf last night, then decided it was too wide, so I have to frog it...double strands...ugh. But I'll be happier in the long run if it's right.

Oh, how nice to get a hello from my former SP in Poland! She spoiled me:c9

Choosing what crochet projects to bring when we went to LV was the hardest thing for me!! At least you can mush it into the van!

Evening Ladies!!!!

Whew...i am done with Christmas crochet stuff and can now get back to my "ME" blanket...Christmas is allot of work and i still have to get a few more things for Christmas dinner and a few more last minute gifts for my 13 year old.Christmas sure does cost allot now :eek

I wanted to show you the hat i made for my Graciebaby...ive never worked with fun fur before so this made me really happy that it turned out so great...what do you think?

Picture006.jpg

Archived