Join Us for the "ME" CAL!

judianne

You're welcome, Judy. I've fallen in love with these RR. So far, I haven't found a way to louse one up. That's my kind of pattern. With as many as I've done, I expected to be heartily sick of them by now, but I'm not. Each one is so different from the others that I still love making them.:manyheart

Welcome to the group, Cherilynn. :welcome

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you know that they are selling pink eye drops over the counter now? I thought that was neat. Especially for those of us who know what it is. Also Maddie always seemed to get it on a weekend when the clinic was closed.

Oh Judy when I worked at a bank I learned that it is worse than I had thought. The owner of a certain type of night club did his banking at our bank. Boy did we hate being the teller to help him.:eek

I didn't know that about OTC drops - do the major chains sell it, and what's it called?

My only response to the money thing: :yuck EEEEEW!

Oh Judy when I worked at a bank I learned that it is worse than I had thought. The owner of a certain type of night club did his banking at our bank. Boy did we hate being the teller to help him.:eek

EWWWWWWW......:eek

You're welcome, Judy. I've fallen in love with these RR. So far, I haven't found a way to louse one up. That's my kind of pattern. With as many as I've done, I expected to be heartily sick of them by now, but I'm not. Each one is so different from the others that I still love making them.:manyheart

Welcome to the group, Cherilynn. :welcome

It's the variety of colors...works with my low threshold of boredom!:hook

Good morning ladies :flower

Lots of posts :yay I was away most of yesterday because my puter died :( DH set me up a new one though and this one isn't held together anywhere with tape :lol

Tab - Excellent pattern choice :yes

Cherilynn - Welcome to the group :hug

Linda - Your RRs are simply amazing ! :manyheart

Donna - Ewwww :yuck

Julie - Morning Sunshine :hug

Finally get to work on my blanket today :yay Have a great day everyone :manyheart

:hugMorning everyone, just dropping in to say that my ripple afghan is coming along fine. When my grandson take a nap I grab my hooks and start crocheting. :hook I am on my fifth row so hopefully I will have a pic to show by this Friday. Hugs and blessings to everyone, have a great day crocheting. :manyheart

Ines

Im doing it random...i used the stripe generator thingy with all my scrap yarn and just keep clicking till i found one i liked so its kind of random.I spent last night working on the ripple to get it wavy....didn't want a point but the pattern i found for the wave was to holey so what i did was do 5 up and then on the valley i do 3 together instead of skipping 2 that made it more wavy with no hole...lot of work :P

Cherilynn

Welcome...pull up a chair.

Cheeria

Thats when i work on mine to...my grandson is 1 year old so its a little harder but im getting there.He goes home at thanksgiving so then i will be free again although i will miss the little thing since he has been here for so long.

This bronchitis as really taken it out of me. I finally got a picture taken of my Sunshine RR I'm making for me. I'm going to post it so I don't forget. It still has a long way to go, but I like it.

DCP_1247.jpg

Good Morning to All,

I say good morning since I just got up. My two girls still have there stomach viruses. So it was a long night on the coach.:tired I did try to get some crocheting done but I kept froging it over and over. I am trying my first log cabin and getting a little frustrated with it.:irk

I hope all is well. :hook

Tim had pink eye that wouldn't clear up even with the drops; doctor finally gave me the ointment and it stayed in his eyes much better. I had it, and got worse and worse until they realized I was allergic to the preservative in the eyedrops!

Linda

That is lovely...i will have to give in and try one eventuly...i just got over bronchitis so i feel for you...i hope you get better soon.

Tabby

That turned out amazing...i still have mine put away for right now :(

Cant wait to see your ripple when you get going.Started mine last night.

Ashley

Hope your girls get better soon...there seems to be allot of stuff going around.

didn't want a point but the pattern i found for the wave was to holey so what i did was do 5 up and then on the valley i do 3 together instead of skipping 2 that made it more wavy with no hole...lot of work :P

I did that too, when I practiced the wavy pattern - skipped only one st because of the hole being too big.

Cherilynn....did I say Hello yet? My brain isn't working too well...

Tabby and Linda - WOW! Great work on those ghans:clap I can't tell the size, Linda - are you finished or is it close to being done?

Hi, Judy. The purple and gold one is done, but the sunshine one has about 10 rows still to go. Actually, 9 to go, because I just finished another one. Kim has a dentist appointment this afternoon so probably won't get a lot more done until maybe tonight.

Cheeria-- yea, it's hard to have much time when you're watching grandbabies-- I had 4 years in a row of mine being here daily, but he's in school now, so I only have him a little while each day. Enjoy every second while they are small. I still cannot believe how big mine is now. I still pick him up though ...

Hello! I scratched that poncho I mentioned a few days ago and am going to do another one with 4.5" granny squares instead! I found some Bernat Berella "4" Terra Cotta Mist variegated yarn in my stash downstairs in my craft room that I set aside for something special for myself! I bought it close to a year ago and forgot all about it until I was hunting down some yarn for charity projects. Anyway, my favorite granny squares is the basic on, so that is what I'm going to do it in - 54 of them! Depending on how many squares I get from each skein, I may do the whole poncho in this color. If not, I have two coordinating colors to go with this one and will do some alternating! We shall see?! I only have 3 squares done so far! Just 51 more to go! :hook

Welcome, Paula!

There are 2 blanket patterns great for using up scraps: the straight ripple or the 3sub (3 strand ugly blanket) which uses a Q hook I think. And it really comes out great - even with scraps (from the pictures I've seen, anyway).

If you'll check out Post#1 you'll see the links to various patterns - not all of them afghans - that some of the ladies here are working on.

Let us know if you have any questions:hug

Cherilynn

Of course, you are welcome to jump in -the more the merrier. Good luck on your pattern search. I usually go to CPC to find patterns .

What is CPC??

And thank allof you for the warm welcome :) I've got one more Hat order right now, and I'm working on two little projects for my daughter so I can start squeezing in my ME project, I decided I'm going to make myself a scarf/hat/purse matching set, and also a pair of socks, but that will be last. :)

Archived