Yarn Find!

I just happened to pass by an end-cap in Meijers and couldn't believe my luck. I got ALL this yarn for $16. It was marked down to .74 and .79 each! I wish they would have had more...I would have bought it all! Now, to decide what project to use them for, hmmm.... :D

th_BillsBirthday2007004.jpgth_BillsBirthday2007003.jpg

Kittyloverdeb, has your Meijers had it close out on TLC Amore and RHSS yet? Ours did and I got TCL Amore for $.197 and RHSS for $1.62. The problem here is I have to go past Meijers every day, and can not resist the urge to stop in and check things out. Right now the only thing left is fun fur. :hook

Kittyloverdeb, has your Meijers had it close out on TLC Amore and RHSS yet? Ours did and I got TCL Amore for $.197 and RHSS for $1.62. The problem here is I have to go past Meijers every day, and can not resist the urge to stop in and check things out. Right now the only thing left is fun fur. :hook

I'm not sure if they have marked theirs down yet or not. I usually don't shop at Meijers but when I do, I try to check out the yarn section. I usually park on that end so that I HAVE to walk by it! I will have to keep my eyes open for future deals! :yes

Archived