Crocheted boots?

Wow....I think they look so cool......... ideas are popping in my head all over the place.

I think they would look so cute with a skirt.........now......how would one construct a shoe like that??????

Thanks for sharing the link :tup

I like 'em too and at least they labeled it crochet and not knit...(which I've seen in other items for sale in the past...)

I like them as well. I just hope they don't end up on What not to Crochet!

"Just because my lips aren't moving doesn't mean I'm not counting shh!"

I saw a pair at Walmart over the weekend. That were really cute. I just couldn't bring myself to try them on, when it was the 90's outside! But I will go back and take a look.

• 2 weeks later...
I have an old time booklet on crocheting shoes. When i got it, I did an extensive internet search for soles. Couldn't find any.

There was a pattern somewhere that I have (I think some magazine) and I remember it said to cut a canvas shoe down and then punch holes (with an Ice pick I believe) in it to make the holes to do the beginning row around. I think they were made into sandles or slippers. I never tried it, but remembered it because I thought it was very interesting way of making shoes...

Debbi

I LOVE this brand of shoes. I have a pair of the tennis shoes that i wear to work, and even though they weren' cheap, they were well worth investing in for a good pair of work shoes.

As for these boots, i like 'em, but a little out of my price range right now.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived