Doll Dress Potholders

nevadamama

:rose

I crocheted three sets of these doll dress potholders over the weekend and I've already given two sets away. I found the free pattern on shadylane.com and used RH SS yarn.

crocheteddollpotholdersjh4.jpg

They are very cute - great job - aren't you the gal who gives things like this away to waitresses, etc. too??? Thanks for cluing us into the shadylane site for a free pattern! I've seen this pattern in thread but don't think I have in yarn so gotta go print it out!!

Maybe its because I am from the other side of the pond but I don't know what these are :blush:think

I think they are very pretty but please would someone let me know what they are?? Please :think

These are used for handling hot cooking utensils and are made to look like doll clothes (actually these are more for decoration).

They are very cute - great job - aren't you the gal who gives things like this away to waitresses, etc. too??? Thanks for cluing us into the shadylane site for a free pattern! I've seen this pattern in thread but don't think I have in yarn so gotta go print it out!!

Yes I am, but these were given to friends who visit once a year.

They are so cute ~ great color combos.

I love doing those kind of different potholders ~ a friend of mine collects them so I never run out of gifts for her. :hook

• 11 months later...

Archived