I Know You Will Sympathize

bc no one here will...last night I had to frog over 30 rows of a stuffed animal I am making. My dd was starting to push my ds, so I jumped up and my stitch marker flew off the project (a paper clip). So, not knowing what stitch I was on, I had to go all the way back to the color change. It took me quite a while to get that far!

Wow, you're good. I'd have just made my best guess and kept on going. (I had a friend tell me one time that unless a MAN--not a fellow crocheter--riding a galloping horse would notice the mistake, don't bother frogging, because no one will notice.) :)

Wow, you're good. I'd have just made my best guess and kept on going. (I had a friend tell me one time that unless a MAN--not a fellow crocheter--riding a galloping horse would notice the mistake, don't bother frogging, because no one will notice.) :)

That is so funny, the man on the galloping horse. Unfortunately I'm with Thia, I would have to frog to be sure it was going to come out okay.

I use those big Clover plastic safety pin things, but there have been times where I've been too lazy to close it and it popped off. Really is a bummer. :)

I just frogged an entire scarf so I so I can totally empathize!

"Just because my lips aren't moving doesn't mean I'm not counting shh!"

I don't want to sound stupid here, but what does frog it mean? Is it called that because you have to rip it out? please don't laugh at me, this sounds logical to me.

O-o-o-o-h, I feel for you! I tried bobby pins when I was new at crocheting, and after one popped out, I was so distressed! After that, I tried small safety pins and I've been using them ever since with no problems.

Real Deal

First, thank you for all the hugs. I knew I'd get them and I needed them.

Second, I am going to look for some safety pins...I must have some around here somewhere!

Third, I really did think about just going on, but it's my first time making this toy, my first toy at all, so I thought I better just frog it.

Archived