Thinking about crocheting

Does anyone think about crocheting at work? I find myself thinking about project(s) Im working on and even looking at the time as if its a count down to when I can go home and crochet:c9 I work in retail and can be very busy but somehow my brain teases me with crocheting! Is this normal? Have also been known to carry a small piece of paper in my pocket for ideas I have during the day. I'M going MAD!

I often think about knitting and crocheting no matter where I am. Instead of counting sheep at night I lull myself to sleep with images of what I am working on or plan to do in the future. I know this sounds silly, but I actually visualize myself crocheting and counting stitches to help put myself to sleep. And I often wake up in the middle of the night and have to get up to put on paper an idea or picture. No, I think you have more company than just me. At least I hope you do.

I find my self thinking about what I will do next, or what I could do, or what I might be able to do... The list gets so long that I don't remember the first one that I thought of. :blush

Maybe I should try the paper thing! :D The only problem is, that I would never be able to actually finish all of the projects in my mind :eek !

Does anyone think about crocheting at work? I find myself thinking about project(s) Im working on and even looking at the time as if its a count down to when I can go home and crochet:c9 I work in retail and can be very busy but somehow my brain teases me with crocheting! Is this normal? Have also been known to carry a small piece of paper in my pocket for ideas I have during the day. I'M going MAD!

Seems perfectly normal to me... :shrug

:wlol

As I sit here at work not working....

I think about crochet more and more. I wish I could crochet at work. I really don't even get a lunch...30 mins is the max. And that might be cut short. If I pick up a night shift I bring my crochet but spend most of my time on this site...:D

I'm not able to think about crocheting or much else while I'm actually working, but I do think about it when I'm on break. Though I couldn't get enough done in 15 minutes to satisfy me, so I don't bring anything with me. But, I DO count down the time until I get home so I can pick up my hook and yarn again! :D

Of course! I'm typically looking at the clock and thinking" Only 3 more hours till work is over, when I get home I have to work on ______ project. And then when I finish that I could do this or perhaps I could work on bla bla bla for a bit...."

lol. And I check the 'ville and craftster while I"m at work so that doesn't help either.

heck yes, course now that my students ask me to teach them and when can we crochet again it's worse than ever :lol

Seems that I think about crocheting ALL the time. When I am at work, if I think of something, I write it down. I've got lists galore. Can't wait for five o'clock to come around so I can go home and crochet. Probably a good thing I'm not married -- gives me more time to crochet. I'll never get to all of the projects I want to do. I'll never use up all the yarn I have if I live to be 200 years old. LOL

I think and actually do crochet at work :yes it is just one of the little things that we get to do when are work is done :) (Adult Fostercare Provider)

Archived