3/01 Ebay Store Stocked Again!!Free Shipping !!

threeolivemartini

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beth,

I just LOVE that MoonDust Aqua Sea Glass color. Not sure what I will make out of it just yet. But I know that I would love to have more ;)

The Suede Tan Brown is excellent as well. Am thinking that I just might need more of that one as well.

Please let me know when you have some more of these colors made up.

Thanks!!!!

• 1 month later...

its been a while.. i have been busy ..

but tonight i put some yarn kits for scarves up in my ebay store.. also later tonight there will be kits offered for Holly's Butterfly Shawl.. they will have the yarn and pattern to complete this shawl

Holly graciously teamed with me to let me put the kit together and offer her pattern with the kit .. so .. THANKS HOLLY !!

"Big Sigh"

Wow Beth, they are just beautiful. I am going to have to keep an eye on your store.

Great idea adding patterns.

I spent in my head $53.00 Now I have to get it out of my head and into the store.

I am simply going to have to start hiding some of my money from myself! It figures that I blew a month's worth of yarn budget (and dipped into grocery money, and gas money, oy!) and THEN I see this!!! :eek

:faint

You will be continuing this for awhile, I hope??? Those color and texture selections had me positively soaking my bib! Wow! :manyheart Talk about eye candy!

You will be continuing this for awhile, I hope???

yes Goldi i will ..

i thought i would start early so people could get a jump on christmas.. and as i get new yarns new kits will go up ..

i am working on the lay out and putting together of the shawl kits now.. so tomorrow they should be up as well .. in the store .. not auction they will be only buy it now .. just thought i would start with a few scarf kits to get the ball rolling and see what kind of response i recieved..

But I can't decide what colors I like best... :think

Everything looks so pretty! Can't wait to see the shawl kits.

Evil ... evil ... omg, Beth, some of those are GORGEOUS I wish I had money for it right now!! You have such a gift.

I need a vacuum sealer first, though, before I start getting more yarn ... :lol ... so the little bit I have saved must wait for that. I ... must ... be ... strong ... :lol

Evil ... evil ... omg, Beth, some of those are GORGEOUS I wish I had money for it right now!! You have such a gift.

I need a vacuum sealer first, though, before I start getting more yarn ... :lol ... so the little bit I have saved must wait for that. I ... must ... be ... strong ... :lol

Ha! Caved didn't you? :lol She's just too darned tempting isn't she? Don't worry, I had to bid on two of the auctions because I just couldn't decide which I liked better.

Ha! Caved didn't you? :lol She's just too darned tempting isn't she? Don't worry, I had to bid on two of the auctions because I just couldn't decide which I liked better.

Yep. Since it'll be a scarf for me, I asked dh if it was okay if I classified it under our clothing budget and he said okay. :lol

Oh man! You gals just scarfed 'em all up, didn't you? :eek (yeah yeah, couldn't resist a good pun! :lol) I have no yarn budget for another 3 weeks :( I sure hope your page ain't empty by then, Beth - it gave me a real start to go for a peek :drool and find nothing there! :eek:faint :cry But you did say you were putting up more tonight, right? :drool:yay Even if I can't buy yet, it's still good eye candy! :drool:drool Just hope the pickin's aren't slim by the time I get to 'em... :xfin

HA, Goldi, I know the feeling ... I have no yarn budget for another 2 weeks :( Keep the goodies flowing, Beth; your yarns are so beautiful and I've been dying to order some. Plus what with Christmas coming and all that ... yeah, ok, I'm really good at justifying stuff but this is really a NEED! Right?

• 1 month later...

more blends added tonight girls and guys!!

and tomorrow more kits will be listed.. believe me when i say things have been crazy around here..

if you have a colour combo or request you would like to see please let me know .. and I will see what I can do to accomodate you ..

cause as most of you know.. i just got lots of new stuff.. those blends and the kits should be up by this weekend.. and YES the shawl kits will be added in this weekend as well !!

Archived