3/01 Ebay Store Stocked Again!!Free Shipping !!

threeolivemartini

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was enticed. the Rainbow Carnival was just too much for me to bear. I bought some and plan on making MYSELF a Seraphina shawl with it. It's sooooo gorgeous and I can't wait to pet it :)

OMG Trish, it is such beautiful yarn-cannot wait to see the shawl!

• 4 weeks later...

Ok every one I know the christmas crunch is on !!

I am doing free shipping in my ebay store and auction listings.. i have a few things listed right now..

and tomorrow look for some new hand dye to be offered up !!

Also.. I know a few ppl put yarn from my ebay store on their wishlist.. any one wishing to RAOK out my yarn please get in touch with me thru email or PM BEFORE you buy .. I will give you a special deal !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh my! Whoever your swap buddy is in the Winter Wool swap will be one lucky girl!!!

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get some but my DH has me on a tight leash after Christmas with spending...

(Although I hit my sales mark yesterday and am supposed to be getting a $500 bonus so once I get that maybe I can convince DH to let me have a little yarn money! If so, I'll be looking you up first!)

luv, luv, luv the selection. just bought the bright mohair scarf kit and will be making a birthday gift for one of my close friends. can't wait to post the finished product.

i cannot look anymore or I will go broke, but i just made your shop one of my favorites and i plan to visit often!

Archived