3/01 Ebay Store Stocked Again!!Free Shipping !!

threeolivemartini

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your yarns are luscious, but I've sworn not to even look at eBay until the Fall (except for listing stuff). My apartment is bursting at the seams.

Elizabeth,

OMG ~ It is absolutely more gorgeous than I imagined! I just couldn't believe it when I opened the box, it is all just beautiful! You are amazing at blending these yarns. I couldn't be more pleased. If you can't tell I am in awe. Wow! Thank You

To all the Ladies and Gentlemen in Crochetville ~ You can not go wrong in buying the yarn that Elizabeth has listed on E-bay, if you think it is pretty on the screen, you will just be amazed at it in person, the pictures really don't do the actual product justice. I just can't say enough about how pleased I am with my purchase. Beautiful!!! :heart :heart

Michelle

Wow! Those are some gorgeous yarns, Elizabeth! :drool:manyheart:(:ohdear:cry And I'm so broke, I can't even THINK about it, *sighs* Well, I will just have to go finish admiring... That aqua blend is to die for! I can picture it in a lovely scarf...

Good luck, I hope you sell lots of stuff! And maybe someday, when I can get out of my present $$$ hole, I'll get to be a customer too. :xfin:xfin:xfin

• 2 weeks later...

Archived