my first poncho

carrie_dyer

Hey All -

I haven't posted in a long time because I have so much going on and so many projects i am trying to complete (i am trying to complete all my WIPS that I have started over the years).

anyway I wanted to share my first poncho (and my first wearable kind of) and 1 of my many WIPS tht I have completed.

poncho1.jpg

I really love that. I'm getting ready to start a poncho for my niece. Are you able to share what pattern you used?

I was doing a pattern for a hoodie that is a single crochet ch1 sc. then you sc in the ch1 space fo the previous row. I chained 84. seemed to work. here is the link to the hoodie i just like the stitch so i tried it on a ponch.

http://www.bernat.com/data/pattern/pdf/instruction_2401.en_US.pdf

That is so pretty! I absolutly love it. Especially the different colored pink yarn. Is that just a single yarn or is it several crocheted together?

it's 1 strand. The bottom pink (with black) was from my grandma's stash and i only had 2 skeins. I wanted to do the whole thing in that pink and black but couldn't find any more of that pink anywhere.

Thank you everyone for the great comments. I am sooooo glad everyone like it. I was kinda worried combining the 2 pinks like that. It's a birthday gift for a co-worker of mine. She loved it also.

Archived