School craft stall

cupcake

The school fete is on in September and I have been busy making stuff for the craft stall. Previous years I have made tea cosies, potholders, kitchen towels etc. This year I felt like a change. So here are some little glasses, makeup and phone cases I came up with. I find that little things for a few dollars are easier to sell at charity stalls.

img4295di4.th.jpg img4283ih9.th.jpg

These are a great use of scraps and worked up pretty quickly. I have a few more to go in some brighter colours. I plan to wrap them up in celophane with a bit of ribbon.

img4308re9.th.jpg img2011me9.th.jpg

I have also done some in camo colours as it is always hard to make things for men. I actually like how they turned out. I used some old army buttons.

img4299sv2.th.jpg img4278lw4.th.jpg

I am hoping they will sell well and raise a few dollars for the school.

img4298ie4.th.jpg

I havent written the pattern up yet as I have been busying making!

Thanks for looking!

What a neat idea!! Love all of the colors and all the different stitches that you used!! Great job!! (I could also use a "tissue holder":lol )!! Goodluck on your "craft stall"!!:)

I was just thinking, I wish we had something like that here. I could definitely do something like that.... (I don't like selling all the candy and books and stuff...)

Tina

• 1 month later...

I have just listed the patterns on my etsy store.

Many thanks to my wonderful testers.

The fete was a huge success although I didnt get as much done as I had planned. We had local flooding and there was discussion about cancelling the fete.

Archived