More Yarn for C’ville bags

Well, I am being thoroughly spoiled this week. First I got my Auctions stuff, then I ordered more Lion Brand Organic yarn, to make another lamb (to be seen later). :woo

Finally yesterday I got my order from elmore-pisgah (Peaches and Cream )for C’Ville bags to cover October to December and maybe a couple of more. :scrachin

(clickable) th_med3Fall-WinterCvillToteStash.gif

The cones are for the bag, and the smaller balls are the handles. Have fun trying to match the cones to the balls. Oh Yeah, Septembers is not there, but it is in the works.:devil

:cheer Have A Great Day Everyone:cheer

Such pretty, feastive colors! I love when I can place orders close together and they all come at once - like getting xmas several times over. Have fun with all your new presents.

I am really looking forward to see the new bags. (You inspire me)

I have tried to make a similar one myself but fate has been against me

I bought the book you referred to and my puppy chewed it up.:( heheh

Then I bought it again and I made a bag but couldn't figure out a graph for the front then traveled to Maine and my mother confiscated the bag:eek

Gonna try again after a couple swaps conclude.

Let's see if i can answer some of the questions.

The DH loves to cook. Infact, he cooks all the meals except breakfast. That one is mine.

Now as to organizing my stash, I found some room and told the DH I need to fill up those spots. Anyway, the Dh orders cigars and I get to order yarn and such.:lol

The August bag was won by Around74 in the Auction.

I just love some of the new colors they have now, and the best it that you can use the cotton in anything you use regular yarn for. Someone one here made a beautiful afghan in cotton. :hook

oh mary jo i am so very jealous!

i don't order on line so i get no nice surprises in the mail! looks like you will keep yourself busy for a while. unless you whip these ones up in your sleep too! haha!

i was thinking about the august just the other day and i too thought i missed the august bag so thank you for clearing that up!

That is just about the most exciting thing on earth-- getting all that yarn in the mail?!! (Can ya tell I don't get out much... :lol ) Seriously though that is so nice. You will have lots of fun with that. Congratulations!!

Tina

Archived