Big Feet the cat! My own design!

chrisdfriend

:hug Thank you! I am in the process of writing up the pattern! Just got a new camera and it came with some great publishing programs! So now I can make the pattern look good LOL ! I am also going to try making other big feet critters as well! A dog and squirrel and bunny will be in the works!

:hook

He is very cute! Did you use worsted weight to make him? Oooh, you could add some fun fur with the main yarn for the squirrels tail! A skunk would be cute too. Maybe a raccoon?

:hook LOL I see a whole army of these critters in the future!

:cheer Well I have the pattern on paper in my version of crochet shorthand! :lol Now just need to rewrite it so everyone else can understand it!:blush Then take tons of pics and type it up! :yay Hopefully by the end of the week it will be ready for testing! :hook The tail is the most complex part of the pattern!:devil It takes 6 24 oz pop lids or stuffing, but the lids make him stand up much better! :yarn

:cheer Well I have the pattern on paper in my version of crochet shorthand! :lol Now just need to rewrite it so everyone else can understand it!:blush Then take tons of pics and type it up! :yay Hopefully by the end of the week it will be ready for testing! :hook The tail is the most complex part of the pattern!:devil It takes 6 24 oz pop lids or stuffing, but the lids make him stand up much better! :yarn

I'd be happy to test the pattern for you, if you need help. The cat is so cute. :D

Archived