Crochetville Challenge - Toy Drive; GOALS ARE BEING MET!!!

Midds

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Count me in!!! I love being able to help kids in the hospital. We have recieved so much for our little boy , it is nice to do something to give back!

I was wondering if you would join us! Now you can put that box of yarn to good use!

I just finised testing big feet Jo-Ellen pattern and she will be placed into the toy drive box. I really enjoyed making her up and I think she is really cute

tmpphpOagnPa.jpg

She is very cute!

I have been wanting to get into making toys. I have made 2 little sheep for my costume as Little Bo Peep. I would be happy to donate them once I'm finished making them. I have been collecting different toy patterns and can't wait to put them to good use.

I hope to make at least 12 if not 24 for the 2008 toy drive.

Hugs to all that are helping

MJ

Here are some more for me! I haven't posted in a bit but I've still been crocheting.

BigFeetJimBob.jpg

Big Feet Jim Bob tested for chrisdfriend

Downloaded09-03-07017.jpg

Polly the Perky Puppy tested for clementine

Downloaded09-03-07019.jpg

Small drawstring bag ~ found in a bag of yarn from thrift shop; putting in box but not counting towards my total b/c I didn't make it:)

GhostsMonsters.jpg

Ghosts tested for eebrs

SunnytheDuck.jpg

Sunny the Duck tested for MyissaG

I love to donate to Kristie's Toy Drives:yay

Count me in for a mixture of made and bought. My goal will be 52 also. I also plan on sewing some crayon rolls and adding coloring books. Plus some other not yet determined sewn items :yes.

Robin the Crayon rolls sound like a great idea to go with a coloring book. Is there a pattern for them, or are you making it as you go?

Archived