Favorite SNB Happy Hooker Pattern??

hookdonU

I bought this book for the Fat Bottom Bag and have made at least 10 of them.

I also bought it for the Sweet Pea Shawl but haven't made it yet.

I have made at least six One Skein Scarfs but went down one hook size.

Oh and a few of the guy's beanie hat.

I do plan to make several other things from that book. :)

I have yet to make a pattern from this book, unless you count that I learned how to make granny squares from this book. I went on to make two granny square afghans. I've looked at this book so many times and drooled over the beautiful creations. It's hard to decide!! This book offers so much. It's my favorite.

I am half way through the short n' sweet bolero.

I bought my book used from Amazon and I have the first print. There were several typos in the book (just found out earlier in the week from a thread here)....wish I knew that before I started!!!

If you happen to have the 1st print book, let me know and I'll try to find that link for you :D

I have the link that has the corrections. I haven't received my book yet (just ordered from Half.com last week and not sure if it is a first edition but will check it before I start).

the one skein scarf is quick and easy to make and sooooo pretty. I have made many fat bottom bags as gifts and also made the sweat pea shawl. THis is the #1 book that I recommend to friends, even sent one to my mom...after I slapped some contact paper on the cover since the title isn't the best and a piece of contact over a nude paining in the background of another picture. She loves the book and has made practically everything in it!! I am excited for you, you will love all the great projects!

First thing I made was the Exchange Bag. My niece loved it! Then, of course, several of the one skein scarves. Great stash buster! After reading the previous posts, I have checked out the Sweat Pea shawl. That is now a WIM.

I bought this book a couple of months ago and plan on making the Sweet Pea Shawl soon. Love hearing the reviews on the Fat Bottom Bags...I'm going to point them on my list of things I must make!:hook

Kim

The one-skein scarf and the boy beanie. Actually those are the only ones I've made at all--I'm not very good at wearables. I may try the shawl if someone on my gift list might want one. I'm not much of a shawl person though.

I bought this book for the Fat Bottom Bag pattern. I made one then loaned the book to a friend. She moved and packed it up with her stuff.. haven't seen it since. :( I'm gonna have to buy it again.

Just remember to print out the errata. The copy I got was the 1st edition (to be honest I think that's the only edition out right now). I printed it, laminated it, then got some contact paper & did a little cover/flap type thing like a library book so I wouldn't have to hunt it down when I was working with the book.

I hope you get yours today, too! Beautiful stuff in it.

Archived