Beach cover-up

MomaChet

Question

in case someone else is looking

http://www.learntoknit.com/feb05_poncho.html

Denise

Thanks, I've idly been looking for one and I like that!

At the Coats & Clark website (www.coatsandclark.com) they have a cover up called "Easy-does it cover up" No.#LC1244. I'm making it for my granddaughter. So far I have the back and one sleeve made. It is easy to do and is making up nicely. Will post a picture when I have it finished.

I looked for this one on their site and couldn't find it? :think

Those cute ones on the Russian Site can be translated plus with the chart they work out pretty understandable.

Go to http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Enter the web page address of the pattern you want into the "Translate the entire page" you can translate the entire page then copy it. I tried it worked choose the language Russian to English the click translate the entire page will be displayed in translation sort of some things don't translate well

such as "

"Sleeves: to connect chain of 39 VP + of 3 VP of lift and to bind with pattern from the cells, in this case after 6th r. additionally to collect from both sides of 2kh2ya VP and in the following number to carry out from both sides to 2 designs more than = 135 p. to finish at the height 22 cm = of 31 r. "

If you have the diagrams this is enough to figure out the assembly.

The Family Circle knitting that is out well and all the ones I've purchased have crochet in them too.It says plus crochet under knitting :) here you go and hit preview to see the coverup.

I just got the issue last night, and BAM there is was. It is beautfiul, and exactly what I have been looking for!!! Thanks!!:hook

At the Coats & Clark website (www.coatsandclark.com) they have a cover up called "Easy-does it cover up" No.#LC1244. I'm making it for my granddaughter. So far I have the back and one sleeve made. It is easy to do and is making up nicely. Will post a picture when I have it finished.

Sorry I didn't do a "cut & paste" before. When I went to their website to find this pattern for you I had to jump through too many hoops to get to this pattern. No wonder you couldn't find it. Hope this pattern is similar to what you are looking for.

I just got the issue last night, and BAM there is was. It is beautfiul, and exactly what I have been looking for!!! Thanks!!:hook

I was just going to say, I am making that same bathing suit cover-up, and if you haven't already bought the Cotton Tots, try getting some plain old dishcloth cotton. It is half the price, and looks almost the same. I have made the bathing suit cover up with cotton tots (Chelle's pattern), and now I am making mine out of FC Easy Knitting with the Lily Sugar n' Cream, and it looks just fine. Just a thought...:think

Tina

timelesscreations.blogspot.com

Edited cuz I can't spell....:lol

Hello! I am brand new to this forum, but am delighted to find it.

I saw the pattern for this beach cover :

crochetnetdress.bmp

on eBay, and got into a bidding war with someone else over it...needless to say they won it, not I, but I have been trying very hard to find the pattern on the net since then. Does anyone know where I might be able to find it, or how I can go about making one of my own?

Best regards,

Rothy

But is that polish, or russian?
its russian but if you can read a chart you can make anything ! No matter tha language..

also.. for the price.. i would get the one on ebay because honestly after you have put the time and yarn into one.. its going to cost you much more than 10 dollars..

Archived