Holy freecycle batman!!!

check out my giant yarn stash!!!! i posted about wanting some yarn.. i got all this from ONE PERSON!!!! wowzers!!!:eek

well you all know where to find me.. :hook

** i know you can't see it all, but trust me all of the bags were full of yarn.. sorry its so dark.

100_1724-1.jpg

Gotta love freecycle!!! I just got 5 skeins of beautiful white yarn, a skein of brown and a skein of black from a Freecycler yesterday. You made a haul!!! Enjoy!!!!

Oh man, I love freecycle to get yarn and other craft stuff. I have gotten so much, that a fellow freecycler will contact me first before she will list the stuff to see if I want it...lol

You are very fortunate that someone answered your "Wanted" ad. I love the whole "Freecycle" thing. It just makes a whole lot of sense to me. Something someone doesn't want, can really be a treasure to someone else.

:manyheart

Wow that's great!

I can't figure how to post for yarn. Can someone help?

You need to be a member of Freecycle to post on it. Go here to find your state and to find out if there is a group in your area:

http://freecycle.org/

Since you're showing as being in OH, I'll make it a little easier for you to look for your county/city to see if it's listed:

http://freecycle.org/groups/uscentral/#Ohio

Once you find the group(s) you want to join, just click on the "GOTO" or "JOIN" button link by the name of the group and follow the instructions there or send an e-mail to join the group(s). I think most of them require you to sign up through Yahoo so if you aren't already a member of Yahoo, you will need to join Yahoo as a member first. You will need to read the rules for whatever Freecycle groups you join because the rules may vary in the different groups such as some groups require that you post an offer first before asking for something on the group while others don't. You can belong to more than 1 group on Freecycle but make sure that you only sign up for group(s) in your area for as far as you are willing to travel to/from to pick up items you get from another Freecycler.

HTH!

YEA! You'll stay busy for awhile! I joined Freecycle last week to look for yarn, but no luck yet. However, I did pick up a jog stoller in nice condition, so Freecycle worked for me in a way I didn't expect!

Archived