My cousins cancer is worse please pray for her UPDATE post22

Jimmie Lu

Some of you may remember that a year or more ago we made a pink gahn for CC. Thats my cousin who lost her breast due to cancer. A few months ago I posted her cancer is back in her spine and another lump on her breast. She has refuse chemo for good reasons. Well a trip to the doc this week revealed even more cancer in her lungs and also in her liver. After some persuasion she has agreed to do chemo again. She has a beautiful 7 year old daughter and the out look isnt that great. I fear we will soon loose her to this horible illness. Please pray for her and the family.

I know everyone has been asking for charity help here so I am not asking for any but if you so desire I will be uping my # of chemo hats for the hospital and if you feel inclined to donate I wont refuse.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes She is finally diagnosed with what we pray is all of it. She has a grapfruit size tummor on her liver (not a good sign) her left lung is full of cancer and her vertibre in her back is slowly being "eatin" apart from this terrible desease. I am trying to keep her supplied with caps (she likes to give them away at treatments) but lack some weeks. She starts double treatments on Monday and she is now loosing her hair. Please please keep praying

• 2 weeks later...

My cousin recieved her second set of double chemo this past monday and is doing just fine. She said it is no worse than when she got chemo for the breast cancer a few years ago. So thanks to all who are praying for her I believe prayer changes things!!!!

She was even able to take her 7 yr old school shopping something she didnt think she would be able to do.

Prayer does work! :manyheart Happy for her and her family1:yes I hope she continues to do well. My DH is doing well so far (pancreatic cancer) and I know the many prayers are helping. Along with his wonderful medical care!:)

Archived