Neopolitan round ripple...washcloth :)

clementine

I wanted to test out a round ripple pattern "small" before trying a large one, so I chose my favorite vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry colors in sugar and cream yarn and round rippled away for about 8 rows--I am happy with the way it turned out:)

neowash

Wow--cute!! That's my mom's favorite ice cream!! Maybe I'll give it a try as soon as I can find some "chocolate" yarn!:lol Great job!! That's a really great idea "a washcloth". But it looks tooo pretty to use!!!!:)

I think all round ripples are a pretty standard pattern right? like

http://www.sewonfire.com/round_ripple_afghan.htm

But yeah, that is too cute! :) Makes me want to give it a try too. A small item is a good idea to get then hang of a rr with..... hmmm, where's my cotton. ;)

no pattern, I made a flat circle, then set up a ripple row, if you can tell on the photo, I ended up with an odd number of ripples, 14, (with a wonky area at joining!) so it is already beginning to ruffle,, each repeat was bringing it more out of whack. It is fine for a dishcloth, they can be a little floppy, but any further it would have continued to distort. I started out with 6 dc, and kept increasing for the center, but messed up somewhere in the 5 or 6 round for too many ripple setups....

like I said in post #1 I was testing it out, so still thinking on how to get it right for the balance of the yarn I bought:) I do like the colors, though, so at least I got that far:)

Great job! Boy! Do I want ICE CREAM:icecream now! LOL!:lol I am presently in the middle of my first RR afghan....it is emerald green/mint green/ and cream.............I LOVE making it, and I have received so many compliments on it from people who have seen it here at my home....I strongly believe that it is IMPOSSIBLE to make a bad RR! :hook

Archived