Zigzags Rug

Hooked

This rug is from Stylish Rugs for Every Room and it is called Zigzags. I think I used Red Heart in Frosty Green, Light Sage, and Watercolor. It was amazing how fast 3 strands will crochet.

I'm going to trim off some of the fringe because I think it's a bit too long.

th_Rug002.jpg

th_Rug001.jpg

I also made the one called Rectangles from the same booklet, but I didn't get pix before giving it to my sister for her birthday. It was crazy bright, at her request, in turquoise, lime green, and a coordinating variegated yarn, also Red Heart.

These are great fun because they go rather quickly, but they use a great deal of yarn.

Thanks!

I haven't actually used this yet, but I have a pad to go underneath. Instead of using those ridiculously expense rug pads, I have dollar store shelf liner to go under it. You know those rubber mesh ones? They are exactly the same as the rug pads and a fraction of the cost.

I'm looking forward to doing another as a stash buster in whatever colors I find.

Wow!! What a pretty rug!! I love the color combination!! ( I'm making a RR using RH Watercolor and TLC Essentials Med. Thyme). Great job!!

Archived