Tote And Small Accessories

TX CrochetLover

I haven't shown anything in a long time, so I am going to play catch up on some things I have made lately.

This tote was a make it up kind of thing and the little coin purse, a take off from another pattern. Scrunchies and headband I got off CPC.

The hula can cozy I got from right here on the Ville! These were for a swap on another board. I thought the colors were summery. I used Sinfonia sports weight cotton yarn on all.

th_Img_0170.jpg

th_Img_0171.jpg

th_Img_0172.jpg

I really like the tote! What stitch did you use? looks like BLO, Maybe hdc? Anyway it's great! So are the other projects.:yes

I used a sc ch1 sc in each st for the tote. I lined it with cotton fabric.

Thanks everyone for the compliments!

I LOVE your tote, colors and all! I really want to make one...any chance you can draw up a pattern for it??? PLEEEASE? Here is a lovely bouqet of flowers to bribe you. :flower

Basically I just chained as wide as I wanted the bottom of the bag to be, then in each chain sc, ch1. Then at the end of the row, ch 1, then do the same thing on the back side of the beginning chain using the unused loops. Then, I crocheted in the round until I got it as tall as I wanted it. The straps, I chained as long as I wanted the straps to be and sc each row until I decided it was wide enough. I changed colors up at the top half just to add detail. I used the strap sc for the latch piece and did a chain one in the middle so the flower button would pass through.

Your interet may cause me to make another one! If I do, I will write out exactly what I did. Thanks for your interest and support, folks!

Archived