SUNSHINE from Florida!!!

WOW!! I am soooo absolutly stunned today!!! I received an awesome ROAK!!!!! I had taken my normal walk to the mailbox at my normal pace, but I think I must have floated back. :) I didn't even wait to get in the house to open it up. :) I am going to call my hubby in a little bit to tell him about it. He is an OTR truck driver so is gone most of the time. He will be home for Fathers day and then gone untill July 14th.He loves to hear all about the corchet going ons. LOL! I can't say thank you enough for the most wonderful bag that arrived here in NC today!! Here it is along with a great postcard. The beach looks wonderful and like it would be a great place to be today. It is absolutly Sunshiny here today.

003-2.jpg

Here is another picture of just the bag.

004-1.jpg

I don't have it filled yet. I am debating on what project to put in it.:) And I can't wait to take it to my MIL's next weekend to show it off. She crochets too. :) And NO she will not be able to keep it.

Thank you Mary Jo!!!! It will be treasured always. :)

You are so lucky!! That one is my favorite yet, I think. (I say that about each one, then Mary Jo makes another one that is even better than the last one!!) :manyheart

Tina

I have loved them all so far. But now I deffinatly have a favorite!!! The Sunshine Crochetville Tote is my new fave. I absolutly love this bag. I am sooo happy to have it, and will be proud to carry it around . :)

Well, I guess I can stop worrying:sweat :hyper . Did it get there yet? Does she like it?

You have answered all my questions and I can now sit and relax and play with my new yarn.:yay

Can't believe it got there already. Hey I only mailed it on Tuesday.

Enjoy and keep a tight hold on it.:lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived