An Orange Exchange Bag

pianoducky

My project for today was to use this orange Mason twine we had leftover from some past....well, I don't know what it was from. I do know that it came from Lowe's way back when! I've been wanting to try the Exchange bag, but didn't like the color selection of nylon at the stores. So....here's my version! It took a little over one roll of Mason twine (Now I need to figure out what else to make to use the rest!

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c162/shoffee/Crafts/100_0325.jpg

100_0324.jpg

Thanks everyone! Yes, I loved the pattern (it's from SnBHH), but I'm not really a pink kind of girl. Orange was just perfect for me! It is a good sized bag, and very sturdy! The bag worked up pretty quickly, but instead of using nail polish or glue for the fraying, I melted the ends a little big with my candle-lighter.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! The funny thing is I was at Lowe's with my husband on Friday and I saw some of that twine in different colors and I was looking at it wondering if I could use it for that same purse!!! I told my husband "See I can find something to crochet no matter where we go"

Anyway you did a great job and I'm going back to Lowe's and getting some of that stuff!

Angie

love the color, its just wonderful. just a suggestion for the left over yarn you could make a cell phone cover or even a little coin purse for the purse.

Ooooh, that's a fantastic idea! I hadn't even thought that none of my usual accessories were intended to go with bright orange lol! Thanks so much for the suggestion!

Archived