Maggie's Crochet

lacy lucy

I ordered a few leaflets from Maggie's Crochet and got the package today. :c9 The order was shipped quickly and efficiently , considering it had to come all the way to the United Arab Emirates ( and yes I got my free gift too :cheer )

There was a "heirloom crochet booties" , "mini painted doilies" and another book of doilies by Mary Werst :yay and a book of crocheted rugs .

Busy days ahead ... aaaahhh blisssss !

Congratulations Lucy! I am sure you will have soooo much fun with your new treasures. I am happy to hear that you got your order quickly and everything was there. I hesitated ordering from America because I am in Morocco, but seeing as you got your order all the way to The UAE, well now I will reconsider! Thanks for sharing your good news with us!

• 2 weeks later...

Maggie's is a good company to order from. They have a large selection, and they ship quickly. It's great to have your order come so quickly. I enjoy ordering from there.

:manyheart

I ordered a q size hook from there and it was shipped very quickly. I am in the USA so it didn't have very far to go, but I was pleased with how quickly it was shipped.

I ordered a 5x7 crochet booklet from them, about 4 weeks later I did not receive it and called to cancel, the lady I talked to was very nasty and when I told her I would not be ordering from them again she hung up on me.

• 1 month later...

I just ordered a couple of books from both Maggie's and Annie's. Since I ordered them at the same time (yesterday), I will see who is the fastest in fullfilling the orders. I have never been disappointed with Maggie's Crochet. I've ordered from Annie's before too, but I don't remember how good they were.

• 3 weeks later...

I was very unimpressed with this seller. I ordered a few magazines from them, and they didn't have them in stock. Rather then shooting me an email they waited a few weeks, then I got one from paypal saying I got a refund. No explaination. I emailed them and got a response of they are out of stock and out of print. No apology, no sign on whether they would fix their site, and no magazines. :(

Bad business.

I have yet to order from Annies Attic but have ordered from Maggies Crochet. And when I had a question and called them, they were very nice. If I remember correctly, I may have even received an e mail from them about a back order. From what I have heard about Annies Attic lately, I am hesitant to order. Would rather support a smaller company.

LI Roe

I do like ordering from Maggies. They are pleasant to deal with, and their stuff gets here very fast.

I haven't ordered from Annies in a few years. They just seem to take so long. They may have improved, but I haven't checked it out lately.

:yarn

Archived