The Very First Jimbo Pattern..and Its Free!!

jimbo

Yes friends... little did you know that through these last couple of years i've been secretly working, frogging, working frogging frogging and finally have come up with a design that is, well you just have to see it.

I've posted it in my blog.... just a click away......

oh and if you like the pattern and decide to make some for your very own... PLEASE post pictures.

Aw shucks, Happy... i bet you say that to all the hook whittler-turned-designers from the crick.

But thank you.. and I hope you enjoy it and make many for your friends and relatives.

So, are you the "real jimbo", the maker of jimbo crochet hooks? I've heard of them but don't own one...a little pricey for me, I'm afraid.

I like your Pringles cozy! I think you'll like our Can Pants.:lol Click on the link in my siggy...the 1st line.

:manyheart:hug

THE Jimbo..... nah, he's a really great guy and soooo good looking. I'm just a lame poster.

wow, How to Make a Jimbo Hook and now this! why, oh why have you been holding out on us Jimbo???? I understand that was a complicated pattern to work out - and then to write up, but that's an AMAZING pattern that will surely go down in history like Annie's Cathedral Afghan or maybe even the Fat Bottom Bag that everyone's making!

and by the way, those are some awesome hooks you just put up on your blog!!!!!

Oh oh, Happy, you just did what you warn against..."Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus" The dragon has been tickled. Now i'm considering designing OTHER things. Hmmmmm, maybe a Cheese-It cozy????

Oh yeah, i'm quite the multi tasker. For example, here i sit, typing with TWO, well almost two hands while simultaneously looking at the screen in front of me. Yup, i got it alright. Not only that... i think ahead a whole word before i write it down!. I guess its a gift.

Sorry to cut this short, Funky, and i really appreciate your kindness, but i must to go wait by the door now, for the pullitzer prize guy.

Oh yeah, i'm quite the multi tasker. For example, here i sit, typing with TWO, well almost two hands while simultaneously looking at the screen in front of me. Yup, i got it alright. Not only that... i think ahead a whole word before i write it down!. I guess its a gift.

Sorry to cut this short, Funky, and i really appreciate your kindness, but i must to go wait by the door now, for the pullitzer prize guy.

Just don't forget the little people when you make your speech!

:rofl

"I'd like to thank all the little people I've whittled for... "

Chain saw covers... Cheese it cozys... WOW... you are talented...

I think this might encourage more men to venture into our world of crochet...

Archived