Pretty New Ad!

Just wanted to add my comments to everyone elses: the banner ads are so tasteful and appealing that I don't mind seeing them. (That crocheted cake really fooled me at first. I was wondering why the 'Ville was accepting ads from an upscale bakery - :rofl !) I was thinking about the need to pay to not see them but that's not necessary anymore. (I still think that I may need to pay to not see the ads at the bottom of each page though - they take up so much visual space and they're not too attractive. But not even Amy and Donna can make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.) So, thanks to Amy and Donna for your knowing what we want to see! :yay:clap:hug:clap:yay

I like the ads at the top of the page, so far. I too, thought the cake was real and couldn't figure out why Crochetville was advertising real cakes!! I guess I will have to purchse the pattern for the cake since it is so darn realistic!

PLEASE do NOT add those flashing or blinking type of ads! Not only are they annoying, but I have migraines and my auras/headaches can be set off by those flashing and blinking ads!

Oh, and i also like how clicking on the ad opens a new window, too.
I did that purposefully, so everyone could have uninterrupted browsing of the forum and still enjoy checking out the advertisers' sites! :yes

PLEASE do NOT add those flashing or blinking type of ads! Not only are they annoying, but I have migraines and my auras/headaches can be set off by those flashing and blinking ads!
This is actually already a part of our advertising guidelines. :yes No flashy, blinking, or irritating ads whatsoever! We carefuly screen all banner ads to make sure they're attractive and the products being sold are of interest to us as crocheters.

I love the ad for Gourmet Crochet at the top of the page! It's pretty and I was immediately inspired to click on it and check out the delightful patterns. I hope that we'll see more of these in the future! :clap

Oh I know that ne keeps catching my eye as well! looks so yummy just as the ad says!:c9

I did that purposefully, so everyone could have uninterrupted browsing of the forum and still enjoy checking out the advertisers' sites! :yes

This is actually already a part of our advertising guidelines. :yes No flashy, blinking, or irritating ads whatsoever! We carefuly screen all banner ads to make sure they're attractive and the products being sold are of interest to us as crocheters.

Aaaaaah! Thank you!:cheer

Archived