Pattern Release - Hawaiian Motif Handbag!

NexStitch

I love the bag! I became a subscriber to your newsletter so I wouldn't miss the new additions to your "how to crochet" pages. I downloaded all of them for a girl I'm trying to teach. Your pages were the best I've found anywhere. Please keep them coming!

For sure. Super simple! I can walk you through that. It's just a matter of working one of those little orange purse handle tabs until it's the length you desire and then reattaching it off to the side, as opposed to right above. Much more simple than it sounds. If you purchase the pattern, contact me off the boards and I can give you more specifics as to which directions to follow.

Maybe in the future I can give alternate plans for different handle attachments. Thanks for sparking an idea. ;)

Here's my latest pattern release:

hawaiian.jpg

More Info At:

http://www.nexstitch.com/pat_hawaiian.html

I'm running a sale for newsletter subscribers. ;)

Hi, is this your site? I had bookmarked this site quite awhile back because it was the only site to learn different stitches through video. Thank you so much for creating it. You have very nice work. Where do you start to create your own pattern?

I'm glad to hear you're excited to make one!

Did you get a chance to look at the symbol charts yet? I'm hoping they're as clear to others as they seem to me. I'd like to continue making charts for patterns in addition to the step-by-step pictures because I know some people hesitate trying something they consider beyond their abilities, when in fact, it might not be. A good, clear visual helps to relieve that anxiety. I'm hoping this is the case with this latest pattern.

Hi, is this your site? I had bookmarked this site quite awhile back because it was the only site to learn different stitches through video. Thank you so much for creating it. You have very nice work. Where do you start to create your own pattern?

Sue, you're welcome.

Do you mean inspiration or do you meaning how it's actually done?

Sue, you're welcome.

Do you mean inspiration or do you meaning how it's actually done?

I guess a little bit of both. How do you find your inspiration, then drawing it out on paper and finally finding the right stitches to do it.

• 2 weeks later...

I knew I had seen this bag somewhere. I was looking for it earlier today, in fact. I thought it was a free pattern but my mistake. Still love it!!! And just bought it. Will make a great summer purse! Can't wait to get started on it.

Archived