Bridal Bag & Hankie

catheryn

431909890_252617e7aa_m.jpg431909892_73dbbeec52_m.jpg

This is the Bridal Bag I have made for my niece's wedding. Never did find a pattern I liked a lot soooo I tried and did one on my own by combining several different ideas into one. I love the detail of the 5mm pearls on the end of the drawstrings. Hopefully Christi will like this and use it on her special day!!

431909886_e73d5d9dd1_m.jpg

This is the detail of the handkerchief I made for her. I used size 30 thread and a size 10 hook.

:cheer Very lovely bag and hankie. Christi is very lucky to have such an Aunt! I've not tried adding beads to my crochet, but I really want to learn. Can you recommend a good starting book or website?

To tell you the truth, honey, I looked at so many when I was trying to find a pattern, I do not remember which ones I actually used for reference. This was my first time using beads, and on one of the websites, there was a good tutorial on just how to do this. Just hunt around awhile. The hardest part was the threading of the beads to begin with! You must be patient!!!

Beautiful. I really love that hankie. I need to make some for myself. So dainty and feminine. Its gorgeous. Great job. :)

Archived