2 more doilies

shelbyro

very pretty Michelle! I too have started the apple doily . Finished the apple part and am yet to work on the last few rounds. But I finished weaving in the pesky ends though lol. The other doily is also very pretty. haven't done that yet:)

Hugs

Vims:clap

What a coincidence! I made that apple doily and I'll post a picture of mine too...hopefully today! I started the pinwheel one but never finished it yet. I love Denise's doilies.

Yours are pretty. I like the white with the red apples. (I used ecru.) And the pinwheel is lovely!

Oh, Betsy...I never block my doilies. I just smooth 'em out and say, "Okay, they're finished...I'm done!" :ohdear:lol

Rachel

www.crochetpatterncentral.com

Thank you everyone--I have no idea why I enjoy making these things so much, but I do! I guess I am pretending to be June Cleaver or something, lol!

The apples one was MUCH easier than I thought it was going to be, and I gave it to my sister, a pre-k teacher.

The peach one was fun too, and I am really looking forward to doing the November one next.

Thanks again! :heart

Very ncie job! :clap I love making doilies too, okay so I only made one so far, but I really liked it! :D!

That apple doily would definitely make a lovely teacher gift, might have to make one for my son to give his teacher at the end of the year, and that peach one is so similar to the one I just made that I might make it to go along with it :yes

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived