This Bratz Babyz goes Gothic check it out!!(img heavy)

Aelita

Okay here was the first outfit I did on Lucys' first Bratz Baby:

BratzBabyz2.jpg

Now here is her other doll but she is gothic:

GothicBratz1.jpg

here's a pic of her leggings:

GothicBratz4.jpg

she's showing off here:

GothicBratz5.jpg

and here is her outfit laid out before she put it on:

GothicBratz7.jpg

I made this outfit with RH ww in blue and black with a F hook. I used a med. elastic band for her skirt and two small bands for her leggings. You can see the flare in her top, skirt and leggings. Her tank I did the top part last because I had to measure where the ties would go. Now I do have a question should I make her a beanie hat or a kerchief? Also what do you think of her outfit?

That's so cute!:yes You asked about a beanie? how about a headband? she's really cute. I took ours out today and hope to crochet for her soon. I think I have a Sasha. I had big plans for her, I'd better get busy!

:cheer great job on the outfits!!:cheer ..............................Lise

Hi Aelita, thanks on the compliment about my clothes. Yours are really nice, do you write the pattern down? I've been making more things this week, I really hope to have time to write them down soon.

Another thing for her hair that would be cute is either pompoms sewn to the stretchy cloth hair elastics or crocheted bows. I have a pattern for a basic bow, that I crocheted for a cabby. I'll look for it..................Lise

I did write down the pattern for this one as I went along but I didn't for the first outfit I did. This outfit has velcro closures but the top one has snaps. I'm going to have to remember how I did the first outfit b/c my neighbor wants me to make a couple for her granddaughter b/c she has two of these dolls as well. I'm thinking of making a one piece dress and even a one piece pants suit now.

I don't know if you already make these, but I'll post it anyways, hope it's ok. Let me know if you try it :yarn ..................Lise:hook

~~~~~~Cabbage Patch Hair Bows~~~~~~

H hook

scraps of worsted weight yarn

trims: buttons, ribbons, bows, little trims

cloth hair elastic, barrettes, head bands, pin backs

1: ch 6, sc across the sts. ch 1 turn

2: sc across 5 sts, ch 1, turn.

3: sc in first st, sc next 3 sts together, sc in last st, ch 1 turn. (3 sc)

4: sc all 3 sts together, ch 1, turn. (now you should have 1 sc)

5: work 3 sc in the one sc, ch 1, turn. (3 sc)

6: sc in first st, 3 sc in next st, sc in last st, ch 1, turn. (5 sc)

7: sc across the row (5 scs), end off.

Trim as desired with buttons, ribbons or little trim.

Attach to cloth hair elastic or barrettes (glued ok, but sewn is probably better). These can also be attached to head bands or pins backs.

Archived