Miscellaneous Afghan CAL

BarbaraJean

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arrrrg, I am so so bad, I still have not gotten to the resizing of my panels yet so that I can attach them all and put the final embellishments on my afghan! It's not that I don't want to, I just can't lug it all to work anymore, and when I'm home I hardly ever get to my crocheting. One day very soon I'm just going to have to make myself sit still long enough to do it though! :lol

That's cute, Furball! I like the way you go from purple to yellows. Is it your own pattern?

No, it is kind of both. I saw a pattern in the book called "Afghan of all seasons. Used there border pattern but the colors of the squares and how I placed them are my own.

Here it is, I'm Done!:cheer

rainbowsherbet.jpg

:yay Congrats on completing it - it is so CHEERFUL !!! Great job!

I just can't lug it all to work anymore, and when I'm home I hardly ever get to my crocheting. One day very soon I'm just going to have to make myself sit still long enough to do it though!

Oh I can so relate to this !!!! You'll get it done soon enough - maybe you can ask for some quite crochet time on Mother's Day :)

rainbowsherbet.jpg

Congratulations! You did an amazing job! I'll post a link to this thread. Going to start another? ;)

Arrrrg, I am so so bad, I still have not gotten to the resizing of my panels yet so that I can attach them all and put the final embellishments on my afghan! It's not that I don't want to, I just can't lug it all to work anymore, and when I'm home I hardly ever get to my crocheting. One day very soon I'm just going to have to make myself sit still long enough to do it though! :lol

Pick a movie you want to watch and set a time to watch it and finish up. Besides... don't you know how eager we all are here to see pic? ;)

Congratulations! You did an amazing job! I'll post a link to this thread. Going to start another? ;)

Now I can finish my hubby's blue and yellow bedghan.

Pick a movie you want to watch and set a time to watch it and finish up. Besides... don't you know how eager we all are here to see pic? ;)

That's what I do! :cheerSo GO! FINISH UP SO WE CAN SEE PICS!

That's what I do! :cheerSo GO! FINISH UP SO WE CAN SEE PICS!

:lol Yes ya'll are right!! I started edging the 2 totally finished panels last night, so I am back in biz! Maybe this thing will be photo-worthy soon now :hook

April7 - go for about 3600 yards (10 skeins of RH super saver) to be safe. Usually, 8 skeins (364 yds each for RHSS) will be sufficient but for 60"x 60" or 72", you might need more. I assume that you will use hook H - J range to do this afghan?

Yep indeed. I bought 8 skeins of SS for 1 of them, and have 12-14 mostly full skeins for the other 2, and 10 skeins of a fourth. So I should be in the proper range. :clap

Yep indeed. I bought 8 skeins of SS for 1 of them, and have 12-14 mostly full skeins for the other 2, and 10 skeins of a fourth. So I should be in the proper range

That sounds about right- also I'm looking forward to seeing your purple afghan!

I haven't posted a photo of any of my squares yet so thought I would post a pic. Here is a plain square and one with the ribbon. I need to make 10 of each. So far, you can see I have made only 1 of each :hook

100_1799.jpg

LOL! Well, since I have this huge pile of granny squares just sitting there waiting to be put together and it technically is a UFO we can call it a WIP and make it into an afghan. Maybe this will get me motivated to finish the thing.:lol So count me in!:D BTW ~ it was started a really long time ago so no date, just a long time ago!:(

rainbowsherbet.jpg

Very nice ~ I love the colors! Kinda reminds me of those candy dots on paper we used to get from the ice cream man :icecream

That's what I do! Especially on Saturdays. There' nothing like crocheting to cheesy monster movies on the SciFi Channel :ha

Well, I'm going to be coming in under the wire for mother's day. I have 2-1/2 more border rows to go. I should have a pic up sometime tomorrow :yay

Oh yeah, I love sci fi channel because of cheesy movies and stargates. Hehe! When I have a saturday free, I enjoy watching movies on the channel while I do crochetting. :hook

That sounds about right- also I'm looking forward to seeing your purple afghan!

I haven't posted a photo of any of my squares yet so thought I would post a pic. Here is a plain square and one with the ribbon. I need to make 10 of each. So far, you can see I have made only 1 of each :hook

100_1799.jpg

That ribbon square is fantastic! Where did you get the pattern?

LOL! Well, since I have this huge pile of granny squares just sitting there waiting to be put together and it technically is a UFO we can call it a WIP and make it into an afghan. Maybe this will get me motivated to finish the thing.:lol So count me in!:D BTW ~ it was started a really long time ago so no date, just a long time ago!:(

You're in! :yay

Archived